Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the etiquette here??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭tjdaly

I'd say you're the type that tells the lads in the office you're off to check something in Argos Bertie, but what you're really doing is lubing your appendage up with saliva in the disabled toilet during teabreaks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

These reptiles that pull the front bar off themselves on company time, they’re always the office scivvy, or fatso, probably beating off to the thought of the young one in accounts pleasuring one of the directors. Keep your hands off your choade in the workplace and save this behaviour for home you cretins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,731 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

tjdaly wrote: »
    Workplace masturbators make me sick. We have one in our office. Young chubby fellah who always exits the jacks with rosy cheeks and red trembling fat fingers. He's been caught at it before, and you'd often see jism floating in the bowl later in the day. Like clockwork when he's finished his **** he starts chomping into a turkey roll. Vile.

Filthy kernt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Fireball81 wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly, if it was an Olympic sport I'd be a gold medalist and the office is a perfectly acceptable place to do it - whilst getting paid!

It really, really isn't. In fact, it's most likely the most unacceptable place to do it.

While you're in shooting "ropes" into the bowl, and leaving the place smelling like a strange combination of Domestos and the sea, some poor cleaner has to come in, and chip away at your "deposit".

I'll bet you don't even wash your hands after shaking hands with the devil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭Fireball81

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    It really, really isn't. In fact, it's most likely the most unacceptable place to do it.

While you're in shooting "ropes" into the bowl, and leaving the place smelling like a strange combination of Domestos and the sea, some poor cleaner has to come in, and chip away at your "deposit".

Of course I do - would be vile not too.

I stand by my original comment, perfectly normal to tug at work. While I'm not as fit as in my younger days i can still play 80 minutes with the best of them. Plenty in the wankbank and there needs to be in our place as the recruitment policy is pretty poor on the beauty department.

Now back I on topic, day 2 of the sulubrious surrounds of new facilities at work- a dump of liquid ****e earlier, yellow again on the paper - wondering what I ate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,516 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

There's now also a shelf for a phone or something else small when two hands are required.

Jaysus. There is no fecking way I'm placing any possession of mine on a shelf inside a jacks cubicle.

Workplace masturbators make me sick. We have one in our office. Young chubby fellah who always exits the jacks with rosy cheeks and red trembling fat fingers. He's been caught at it before, and you'd often see jism floating in the bowl later in the day. Like clockwork when he's finished his **** he starts chomping into a turkey roll. Vile.

Only thing worse are those cnuts who impersonate other people on internet fora

Depends on whether his lad has been anywhere durty lately :)

Scrap the cap!

Only thing worse are those cnuts who impersonate other people on internet fora

Don't be so precious, bro. We live in a postmodern world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,862 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Just to drag this thread back on topic I had "words" with the design crew on the fit out we are currently on.

High end office fitout and we are installing new ceilings, decorative bulkheads and glass partitions.

Went into the jacks this afternoon to see how progress was coming on and to make sure there had been no damage to our recently installed ceiling.
    Needn't have had any fears on that count. The top of the cubicle finished 15...yes 15 inches down from the ceiling.

Had to pull the architect and the lad who seems to run the interior design end (skinny jeans, no socks and safety runners...you know the sort) and question that decision.

"That's a fairly large gap up top horse...never mind hearing the lad next door emptying the bowels, you can smell it and taste it. Sure if you dropped it another couple of inches you could watch him as he tips the cart"

Architect agreed that the gap is fairly large but skinny Pete was having none of it. I asked him how comfortable he'd be if he was suffering a touch of gut rot, and all he was pushing out was fizzy water for his next door neighbours to hear and smell the lot.
    Little kernt said he was more concerned with the aesthetic quality of the finish. I quickly countered with "no concern with the acoustic quality seeing as you'll be fit to hear every note from your neighbours arse through that gap"

Stalemate.

mfceiling wrote: »
    Just to drag this thread back on topic I had "words" with the design crew on the fit out we are currently on.

High end office fitout and we are installing new ceilings, decorative bulkheads and glass partitions.

Went into the jacks this afternoon to see how progress was coming on and to make sure there had been no damage to our recently installed ceiling.
    Needn't have had any fears on that count. The top of the cubicle finished 15...yes 15 inches down from the ceiling.

Had to pull the architect and the lad who seems to run the interior design end (skinny jeans, no socks and safety runners...you know the sort) and question that decision.

"That's a fairly large gap up top horse...never mind hearing the lad next door emptying the bowels, you can smell it and taste it. Sure if you dropped it another couple of inches you could watch him as he tips the cart"

Architect agreed that the gap is fairly large but skinny Pete was having none of it. I asked him how comfortable he'd be if he was suffering a touch of gut rot, and all he was pushing out was fizzy water for his next door neighbours to hear and smell the lot.
    Little kernt said he was more concerned with the aesthetic quality of the finish. I quickly countered with "no concern with the acoustic quality seeing as you'll be fit to hear every note from your neighbours arse through that gap"

Stalemate.

Aesthetic quality? Surely the bog is the one place where function should take precedence over form!

• Advertisement

Depends on whether his lad has been anywhere durty lately :)

Always give it an extra scrub in the morning when there's been a bit of anal action with herself. I'm a clean fella after all.

Dose of the runs tonight at home, more yellow on the paper - will be tucked up in bed shortly after a final dump to make sure there's no accidents overnight.

Always give it an extra scrub in the morning when there's been a bit of anal action with herself. I'm a clean fella after all.

Dose of the runs tonight at home, more yellow on the paper - will be tucked up in bed shortly after a final dump to make sure there's no accidents overnight.

Do you ever spit on your glans head when you're pulling yourself off at work?
    Do you ever leave a piece of rope dangling from your hoop when you're channeling the goop?
    Did you ever find your wife's chite under your hood when you were yanking the chain during office hours?
    Does the smell of another man's excrement turn you on, put you off, or can you just ignore it when you're tugging your junk?

Do you ever spit on your glans head when you're pulling yourself off at work?
    Do you ever leave a piece of rope dangling from your hoop when you're channeling the goop?
    Did you ever find your wife's chite under your hood when you were yanking the chain during office hours?
    Does the smell of another man's excrement turn you on, put you off, or can you just ignore it when you're tugging your junk?

Yes
    No
    No, benefit of being cut
    Err No

Let's get back on topic...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Lots of ill informed and downright stupid posts in here criticising a workwank.

I go at myself like I'm starting a lawnmower on a cold February morning on a regular basis. One of the few pleasures in work.

I run a building supply shop so female customers are few and far between. But when you do get the odd bird in buying a few nails or boards I immediately beeline for the staff jack's and tug myself silly. Don't understand what people's objection is. It's a victimless crime - like saddle sniffing or robbing a few knickers when over at a neighbours dinner party.

*Update*

Jacks are now open for use. Polish labourer went in 10 mins ago to road test them. I went in a minute or so after to change 2 ceiling tiles. Well the smell was unnatural...properly foul. Rancid make your eyes water bad.
    Straight out to get skinny Pete.

"Have you second Pete...just need you check something"

Lads I'm not joking but he nearly got sick. I blocked the door so he couldn't get back out. The polish lad was still on the pot grunting like a sow pushing out a litter of piglets.
    I pointed at the gap at the top of the cubicle..."not such a great idea when the smell starts it's journey Pete?"

He's gone off site now and I'd like to think I've given him a few things to ponder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,025 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

mfceiling wrote: »
    He's gone off site now and I'd like to think I've given him a few things to ponder.

You reap what you sow, M.

You taught him a valuable “lesson” there, if you ask me.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Lots of ill informed and downright stupid posts in here criticising a workwank.

I go at myself like I'm starting a lawnmower on a cold February morning on a regular basis. One of the few pleasures in work.

I run a building supply shop so female customers are few and far between. But when you do get the odd bird in buying a few nails or boards I immediately beeline for the staff jack's and tug myself silly. Don't understand what people's objection is. It's a victimless crime - like saddle sniffing or robbing a few knickers when over at a neighbours dinner party.

So you and JohnnyFlash both run building supply merchants?

No wonder the tension between ye, direct competition an all that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Ush1 wrote: »

I thought Johnny sold Teflon pans.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Ush1 wrote: »

Nah, pal, not in the building supply game. I’m involved in importing commercial catering equipment and charging a huge margin for installing and commissioning them.

Met Losty in Toners once after a rugby match. Small heavy set fella - think 28” legs and 40” waist on his Marks chinos. Swears and sweats a lot. Lot of nervous energy. Don’t think I’m insulting the dude by saying he’s a difficult fella to warm to. He was full to the brim with beer and was boasting about how he was off to ride a Brazilian hooker before he headed home to the wife and kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭BlaktainPicard

What is it about colleagues waiting outside traps untill they become available ?
    Just leave and come back in 5-10 mins for fuks sake!!

Basic stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

What is it about colleagues waiting outside traps untill they become available ?
    Just leave and come back in 5-10 mins for fuks sake!!

Basic stuff

It’s the ultimate breach of shítter etiquette. Outrageous behaviour.

• Advertisement

Thank **** for the new soundproofing- whilst taking a dump let a ripper of gas out that must have lasted 20 seconds- was shocked with the noise of it.

Nah, pal, not in the building supply game. I’m involved in importing commercial catering equipment and charging a huge margin for installing and commissioning them.

Met Losty in Toners once after a rugby match. Small heavy set fella - think 28” legs and 40” waist on his Marks chinos. Swears and sweats a lot. Lot of nervous energy. Don’t think I’m insulting the dude by saying he’s a difficult fella to warm to. He was full to the brim with beer and was boasting about how he was off to ride a Brazilian hooker before he headed home to the wife and kids.
    I reckon the last time losty got the ride was some time in the mid 80s. A man fondling himself in the workplace is a man who doesn’t get it full stop. I’d say the wife is full flow bouncing on the neighbour’s plonker while losty is busy trying to stay awake après 3 heino down the local watering hole. I dare say any prospective Brazilian hookers would hustle him out of his €90

Thank **** for the new soundproofing- whilst taking a dump let a ripper of gas out that must have lasted 20 seconds- was shocked with the noise of it.

And how was the ****?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Lads, do any of ye watch "Curb your Enthusiasm"?

Even if you don't like it watch the first 10 mins of the latest episode. Larry is opening a coffee shop and has designed a new urinal and potty. Ingenious stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

sligojoek wrote: »
    Lads, do any of ye watch "Curb your Enthusiasm"?

Even if you don't like it watch the first 10 mins of the latest episode. Larry is opening a coffee shop and has designed a new urinal and potty. Ingenious stuff.

I don't like the look of that urinal he has. It has all the fookin hallmarks of a fcuking guillotine. :eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,025 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Not having a great time of it today. All started yesterday when I made myself a “sandwich” after I got home. Said I’d be healthy and throw in cheese, boiled egg, sliced pickled gherkin and some relish. Was pretty nice.

While I was at the fridge I noticed the jar of “silverskin” pickled onions that I’d bought a couple of weeks ago and forgot about. You know, the little onion balls in vinegar? A delicacy, got them in Lidl or Aldi.

These things wouldn’t go in the sandwich, obviously. But, while the bread was toasting, I’d decided to “sample” a couple of them. Very nice, very vinegary.

A couple led to a few and a few led to a few more, you get the picture. There’s still about half a jar of them still there, I’m not a pig like. But the damage was done.

Wasn’t long after dinner that things started to “bubble”. Long gurgly sounds started emanating from my “gut” region. Figured nothing of it when it reached the blast door so I just let it out. Was very breathy. Very warm and very vinegary. Also quite oniony. Everything else was overpowered.

My partner was both incensed and disgusted. She got the onion bit first and took a second before the accusation of pickled onion was levelled at me. I couldn’t deny it, or blame the dog. And that wasn’t even the end of it.

All evening, and all night, the scent of “hot vinegar” hung in the air. I was always of the opinion that a good nights sleep will see off the worst gastrointestinal “issues” but this went on all morning and well after lunch.

At one point I took “refuge” in the toilets because I couldn’t hold in the farts any longer. The relief when I finally got to vent the gas was immense. One of the guys I work with came over and told me he thinks someone was eating onions in the toilets earlier. I was too mortified to laugh and said it was probably another person in the office known for their “odd” toilet habits. He agreed.

When I “dropped” one around by the printers someone at a nearby desk enquired as to whether anyone had opened a jar of pickles. I made a quick getaway, taking a longer, roundabout, route so as not to bring the trail of stink directly with me.

Thankfully, it has eased off completely now but it made my day a lot harder than was needed. I mean, I’ve had the “hot vinegar” before but never like this. It was unrelenting and incredibly strong.

Covered my tracks well though, wasn’t easy but it’s something positive to take away from the “experience”.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Tumbleweed2

There is some wordsmiths and poets in the thread. Bravo.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

There is some wordsmiths and poets in the thread. Bravo.

Indeed |Tumbler...some very skuttery holes as well ..although I guess a wordsmith or indeed a poet ...could be blessed with an active anus.

" Twas on the road to Creeslough I felt me ANUS bulge

I squatted down behind a bush some ****tery to indulge

She spurted out like chowder ...the grass she covered thick

I used a sock to clean me hole .now that's a clever trick !

Up with the breeks and orf I trot ...ignoring the foul Fent

And thinking that the locals would say who is that filthy kernt "

Not great poultry I admit ,,,but hey ..good as that cnunt Heney ?

armaghlad wrote: »
    I reckon the last time losty got the ride was some time in the mid 80s. A man fondling himself in the workplace is a man who doesn’t get it full stop. I’d say the wife is full flow bouncing on the neighbour’s plonker while losty is busy trying to stay awake après 3 heino down the local watering hole. I dare say any prospective Brazilian hookers would hustle him out of his €90

Where the fcuk do you get off posting such utter tosh. Fcking disrespectful little ****.

I've a todger on me that you could use to crowbar open a metal security door with. It's in perfect working order even after a skinful of pints. It's had many a hooker yelping as she bounced up and down on it.

Prick.

Indeed |Tumbler...some very skuttery holes as well ..although I guess a wordsmith or indeed a poet ...could be blessed with an active anus.

" Twas on the road to Creeslough I felt me ANUS bulge

I squatted down behind a bush some ****tery to indulge

She spurted out like chowder ...the grass she covered thick

I used a sock to clean me hole .now that's a clever trick !

Up with the breeks and orf I trot ...ignoring the foul Fent

And thinking that the locals would say who is that filthy kernt "

Not great poultry I admit ,,,but hey ..good as that cnunt Heney ?

Very poor effort. Not a patch on what Brendan produces.

D+ must try harder.

• Advertisement

And how was the ****?

Today was my off day - will sneak one in tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Sober Crappy Chemis

I've a todger on me that you could use to crowbar open a metal security door with. It's in perfect working order even after a skinful of pints.

Would you use it on Maureen before or after the fry?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,516 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I've a todger on me that you could use to crowbar open a metal security door with. It's in perfect working order even after a skinful of pints. It's had many a hooker yelping as she bounced up and down on it.

And then afterwards she gave you your money back...

..no, wait, she paid YOU... :p

Scrap the cap!

And then afterwards she gave you your money back...

..no, wait, she paid YOU... :p

Lad is hung like a sock full of wet cement, they say.

Compares favorably with a Mexican Burro.

Like a tube of Pringles Paddy?

Two litre can of Pedigree Chum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

I heard its big enough to bate an ass up out of a quarry with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭Slideways

Beat a family of tinkers out of an off licence with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Bullocks wrote: »
    I heard its big enough to bate an ass up out of a quarry with it
    The fun he would have explaining that one away.

• Advertisement

You could turn a donkey in a phone box with it.

Back on topic, is there any feeling like the fear as the toilet bowl fills to the brim as you flush, followed by exhilaration and relief when the blockage clears and the bowl rapidly empties!

Where the fcuk do you get off posting such utter tosh. Fcking disrespectful little ****.

Prick.
    Yeah right losty you’re fooling no one here. I’d say it’s more like a fun size lion bar. You’re probably sat pulling the front bar of yourself in the cupboard at the mere sight of a female as we speak. Some confused oul wan with a moustache in looking for some wd40 wondering why the shop is empty while your peeping through with your one-inch pincher firmly clasped between your index finger and thumb. Ye dirty fècker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Could hang a theatre curtain off the thing I heard....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

There's a powerful air of homoeroticism in here today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

There's a powerful air of homoeroticism in here today.
    You sound a bit bound up and on edge - nothing a good blast of yobble on the back of the pewter won't sort,followed by a good hard ****.

• Advertisement

Bit worried lads.

A new Romanian labourer started yesterday. I never copped it but my mate did.
    Everytime one of the lads heads to the new jacks he's straight in after them. Now he thinks he's savvy by bringing in a mop bucket or a roll of blue paper for drying your hands, but this fcuker is definitely getting a kick out of this.
    I went in this afternoon for a sit down and to empty out this morning's breakfast. Within seconds of sitting down I heard the door open. No noise from him going for a slash or washing his hands, but just the sound of him shuffling around arranging the bin and moving the soap container at the sink.
    I've no issue emptying the trap so i let loose with both barrels but at the back of my mind I knew he was mooching around listening to this.
    It's a small fitout team of about 12 lads and we all get on well so we let the other lads know what's going on. I've no doubt in my mind that he has some sort of fetish.
    Any advice?

*obviously not going to take my mates advice that the next time he follows anyone in that we all pile in and beat the head off him*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Why why why why USA. Why??!

I am currently in the US for work. Having seen the gaps-in-the-traps on my last few visits, I had made it my mission not to use the office facilities...ever.

I had a chicken "sandwich", as they like to call them here, of the buffalo variety for dinner last night. This was followed by multiple local porters, enough to leave me a bit groggy this morning.

I made a "deposit" in the hotel room before leaving but I knew in my heart that it wouldn't satisfy the requirements for the day. After a coffee earlier, the "midden factory" went into overdrive. I tried to hold it off as long as I could but I knew that I couldn't delay it until I got back to base. I had no choice but to use the cubicles of shame.

I was as quick and efficient as possible. There was quite an exotic aroma, however the texture was quite undesirable. One person did come in while I was there but luckily he walked with purpose past my trap, he knew the score, I was not "viewed" in my vunerable position.

I'm hoping this was the last time I am put through that terrible affliction.

For reference, I have attached a picture of said gaps. B@stards.

504119.jpg

^^^ And they have the gall to call themselves a civilised nation. Savages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭perrito caliente

I've always been discomforted by the idea of workplace **** and until today, I had never shot a snotty load of viscous ball string inside my place of employment. I always associated this activity with office low-lives, cretins with bloodshot eyes and greasy palms. Oily tech-wizards in smegma smeared hoodies who breathe heavily through ulcerated mouths, leaving gluey fingerprints on the gorilla glass of their ugly Chinese made phones, and dusty globs of dried semen in the headphone sockets and plastic seams of their portable CD players. But something about reading through the experiences of the other gentleman on this website must have weakened my resolve.

I dropped a grainy mound of thick orange suet pitted with seeds and husks about 11.30 today. Very pungent aroma of prune juice, pan-fried pigeon breast, something sweet like treacle, rotten cabbage, dead squirrels or roadkill, and advanced gangrene. Kind of smell you love to get deep up in your nostrils when it comes from within your own body, but that drives you to suicide in short order when it comes from someone else. So I was wiping my hole trying to watch for any stray seeds or kernels dropping to the floor, when I became aware that my ‘piece’ was rather distended, not erect, but thick and mean looking, “taking up space”, making shapes so to speak, swinging left to right like an imposing piece of old knotted rope, the kind you’d use to moor a medium sized tugboat. I think we’ve all been there, when the awl lad is looking especially threatening, and you wouldn’t mind being a bit deceptive and leaving the door unlocked so that one of your uppity colleagues might wander into the trap by mistake only to be confronted by the sight of your swollen trunk of still flaccid, freckled free range meat. Who’s the boss now Graham you pudgy wet-brained waste of oxygen? Who’s laughing now Mark you sh1t-eyed subhuman?

Got a musky smell from my balls next, and became aware of a sweaty slipstream either side of my testicle sack where the pouch sits flush with my thighs. Funny how the human mind works, I’d been thinking about CJ Stander wrestling on the floor with English second row Itoje in the game last weekend, when my mind started to wander to yer wan Christina Anderson who stabbed that fellah to death over poor driving, and then I got to thinking how I’d like to stab her a few times too with a lathered-up section of my pink and purple quarterstaff.

So up I stood as straight as one of her majesty’s royal soldiers and started pumping my baton fiercely with a moist hairy hand, only pausing to put my boot up on the seat and spit a long silvery trail of saliva down onto my glans head as advised by another poster here, trying my best to angle the coolant hole down into the bowl, but there was serious upwards pressure and my hot pipe was desperate to be facing heavenwards. You’d have needed to tie a few lead fishing weights to keep him down.

Anyway I had one hand on my pipe, and the other clutching my arse, and soon enough he starts spurting watery and translucent two-to three second blasts of sticky whitebait all over the toilet seat and undercarriage, into the plastic hinges, onto the toilet brush, the back wall, and two- part flush mechanism. I'd absolutely dosed the jumbo sized toilet rolls and probably shot right through to the cardboard interior. Again and again clear hot ball juice shot out at lightning speed from my blow-hole and I simply couldn’t keep the muzzel downward facing. Wiped away as much as I could but to give you a picture, If I’d gone for a piss after ten pints I’d say I couldn’t have soaked the place any more than I did.

Twenty seconds of two-to-three second blasts of hot, pressurized crystal clear fish-odoured sperm with enough force to shave the rust and grime off an antique coin. If you threw two buoys and a life-ring in an ornamental pond you'd have some idea how my face must have looked for that half-minute. After the last blast I slapped my ball sack to see if I’d any ‘ammo’ left in the extended magazine, but alas, it was fully drained. Realised then that there'd been several visitors in the trap next door while I was pulling off and that my hi-vis jacket had fallen off the clothes hanger on the back of the door and could easily identify me. Flushed away the fudge next, which had gone even more gamey in odour, and made a quick exit as the cubicle had started to smell like someone had half-heated three or four tubs of Cully and Skully Seafood chowder.

You are one perritto enfermo my man.

I'm with you on the stabber woman though. Those raunchy pics really get the juices flowing it has to be said.

• Advertisement
Advertisement