Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Executive Officer with Revenue 2018 campaign

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 sybil2000

Harry2015 wrote: »
    I got an email yesterday for an interview and repeat assessments on 15th of Sep. Has anyone else got an email?

I don't think the assessment is the psychometric testing, it's an Etray assessment (work simulation). Surprised they are doing interviews on a Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Harry2015

Yep both are on the same day.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭November Golf

Yep both are on the same day.

Can I ask are you working in the Civil Service/Revenue already or are you an external candidate?

Sorry it's the 11th Sep. It is the same assements that we done online but in a supervised environment.

I am already working in Revenue.

• Advertisement

Sorry it's the 11th Sep. It is the same assements that we done online but in a supervised environment.
    I am already working in Revenue.

Nevermind, I thought if your interview was on Saturday they might have reserved the saturdays for internal candidates but clearly they aren't doing Saturday interviews :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Noseyaf

Nevermind, I thought if your interview was on Saturday they might have reserved the saturdays for internal candidates but clearly they aren't doing Saturday interviews :-P

I think it’s the verbal and numerical but instead of that pattern diamond square thing it’s the etray

shawki wrote: »
    Is your Interview on the same day as the assessment?
    Yep

Noseyaf wrote: »
    Congratulations : )
    Do you mind me asking where your bases on OoO
    Number 66

• Advertisement

Number 66

Sorry to bother you with another question but where are the interviews Dublin I presume but is it the PAS building behind the jervis?

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭nazzy

Noseyaf wrote:
    Sorry to bother you with another question but where are the interviews Dublin I presume but is it the PAS building behind the jervis?

Revenue Competitions tend to be in Dublin Castle!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BonnieB

Hi, just got called for interview for 12th Sept.
    Regarding the retesting of assement tests, the email states:

"Re-testing of Online Assessment Tests
    As outlined in the Candidate Honesty Statement by Cut-e, candidates may be retested under supervised conditions.

Candidates who are selected for re-testing will be notified on arrival for interview and will be required to undertake the assessment tests directly following their interview"

Does anyone know anything about this, how do they choose who is assessed and what assessments are there?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 sybil2000

BonnieB wrote: »
    Hi, just got called for interview for 12th Sept.
    Regarding the retesting of assement tests, the email states:

"Re-testing of Online Assessment Tests
    As outlined in the Candidate Honesty Statement by Cut-e, candidates may be retested under supervised conditions.

Candidates who are selected for re-testing will be notified on arrival for interview and will be required to undertake the assessment tests directly following their interview"

Does anyone know anything about this, how do they choose who is assessed and what assessments are there?

Nope, a guy on earlier said he is interviewing on 11th and is expecting to do the tests again. What number on the oom are you, if you don't mind me asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BonnieB

sybil2000 wrote: »
    Nope, a guy on earlier said he is interviewing on 11th and is expecting to do the tests again. What number on the oom are you, if you don't mind me asking.

I was number 17

I have emailed Revenue for more information and will post if they come back to me.

The interview is in Dublin Castle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 hireme101

Got called for an interview on the 18th September.

In the 130s

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Shorty01

On the email with the order of merit number it said that we would be called in our batches but I placed in the 200's and I have an interview on 14th September. Does anyone know how they select for the interview?

Shorty01 wrote: »
    On the email with the order of merit number it said that we would be called in our batches but I placed in the 200's and I have an interview on 14th September. Does anyone know how they select for the interview?

Do you mind me asking where in the 2s I’m in the 240s and nothing yet
    TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭shawki

Maybe the order in which we are interviewed doesn’t matter.

They could have organized our interviews by Surname.

Maybe the interviewers can’t know our order of merit so they mix us up.

It’s wouldn’t be fair if they knew they interviewed the top 20 people on one day and the bottom 20 on another day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭CZ 453

I was thinking it might be in order of submitted application form 2.

TIA

Revenue told me they called the first 300 OOM to interview so its just a waiting game. If you are week 3+ it would be unfair on others to give you 3/4 week notice to prepare (compared with those called week 1).

TIA

I'm in the higher than 240

I'm in the higher than 240

Sorry for another question
    When did you submit your application?
    Trying to crack the system it’s so puzzling

7pm on the Tuesday night before the deadline

I legit have no clue how they are organising it 😂😂

Maybe surname so

I legit have no clue how they are organising it 😂😂

Maybe surname so

Doesn't seem likely as mine is in the middle of the alphabet!

Hmm that was my only guess as I’m down the far end

• Advertisement

Hmm that was my only guess as I’m down the far end

Maybe by county or it could be just at random. They know they are interviewing 50 a week for 6 weeks, i don't think it matter who goes first or last to them

Advertisement