Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Trainee 2018 Application

Options
  • 10-03-2018 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    So apparently there’s word going around on other threads , that there’s a new campaign open for new Garda trainee’s in April 2018. Is this true? Also anyone know if there’ll be another Garda Reserve Campaign.

Kind Regards
    Cian.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭donman

Ciano1997 wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    So apparently there’s word going around on other threads , that there’s a new campaign open for new Garda trainee’s in April 2018. Is this true? Also anyone know if there’ll be another Garda Reserve Campaign.

Kind Regards
    Cian.
    Hi Cian,possibly true for Fulltime,as there is a real drive on there for Fulltime Gardaí.Ref the Reserves,it’s hard to say as no training has begun.Best way for you to find out is contact PAS directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Kevin17W

Hi all, I’ve applied for the trainee position in this new campaign (May 2018).
    I hoping to get some advice in relation to the training courses online to help with the various stages of this application.
    I’m just wondering if anyone here did one of these courses and if so was it helpful. Was the sample aptitude tests similar to the actual one? I don’t want to throw away money if not.
    Thank you

Advertisement