Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Why the hell are the new family guys wearing hi-vis in their own house.
    Corrie writers should have just stamped 'we is builders' on their foreheads.

When the deal runs out with Compare the market, Clearblue should step in. As has been said umpteen times does ANYBODY EVER use any protection!!!

Copy and paste this to the EE thread too. (",)

NOOOOOOOOOOO. Sergi and pals are the best part of Corrie.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

When did Bethany get a car for her commute to, mmmmmm?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,522 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How can Sinead afford an Orla Kiely buggy?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

How much for buggy lol I googled it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    She actually sounds like that in real life. Not even put on at all. She’s going for a check up MRI so the cancer hasn’t totally been forgotten about yet.

I like it though, it has a nice ring to it. I also think it's nice some people are keeping their accents in a time when we're all getting exposed to accents around the world.

I’m loving the baileys they are a breath of fresh air

In Ken's case quite literally. Courtesy of a hole in the wall. (",)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Wayne is beginning to look like Jurgen Klopp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

When did Bethany get a car for her commute to, mmmmmm?

I couldn’t believe it. I’m in the wrong profession. It really suited Gary!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Why did they leave the last house. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

So Gary gets another hiding :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Gary is so pathetic when he goes all 'hero'. Him and his '5 and a half quid'

I stopped watching corrie about 6 weeks ago. Visited my parents about 3 weeks ago who are still watching, and somehow got back into it.

Watching it tonight, reminds me why I stopped.

I don't suppose anyone needs me to list the reasons why.

Is Bethany still with Ryan, how long before she gets with Gary?

In Ken's case quite literally. Courtesy of a hole in the wall. (",)

You mean Keith / Kenny lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Sparko

They probably had a whip-round in the pub.

I stopped watching corrie about 6 weeks ago. Visited my parents about 3 weeks ago who are still watching, and somehow got back into it.

Watching it tonight, reminds me why I stopped.

I don't suppose anyone needs me to list the reasons why.

No need to list. It's understood. The new neighbours. The hole in the wall where in the real world the first port of call would be an insurance claim, solicitor, structural engineer. But instead we revert to the most abject storyline.

The violins! The drills to make noise! The neighbours seem to have some kind of simpleton streak. The eldest son acts like some kind of empty headed clown.

Gemma having 4 kids is a stupid storyline but I read online how she gives birth and it’s even worse. I don’t know how to do spoilers on mobile but it’s enough to bang my head against the door.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Gemma having 4 kids is a stupid storyline but I read online how she gives birth and it’s even worse. I don’t know how to do spoilers on mobile but it’s enough to bang my head against the door.

Well now you have to tell us! :D

Oh she’ll give birth in the kebab shop with Steve acting as mid wife.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Think she goes into labour while trapped on a chair lift while holidaying in wales.

Gary is so pathetic when he goes all 'hero'. Him and his '5 and a half quid'

Gary 'Five and a half quid' Windass!

zoe 3619 wrote: »
    Think she goes into labour while trapped on a chair lift while holidaying in wales.

Yup that’s it and it’s stupid

bobbyss wrote: »
    No need to list. It's understood. The new neighbours. The hole in the wall where in the real world the first port of call would be an insurance claim, solicitor, structural engineer. But instead we revert to the most abject storyline.

The violins! The drills to make noise! The neighbours seem to have some kind of simpleton streak. The eldest son acts like some kind of empty headed clown.

The wife wanted the hole in the wall fixed ASAP, meanwhile the husband is measuring something on the otherside of the room. Wifey has a brief spat with an understandable pi$$ed off Claudia and suddenly wifey turns into bunny boiler mode.

Adam pays what I assume was a lot of money for the hotel and a jokey comment sends Sarah into a mood and "I need some air". Last time I stayed at a hotel with a girl, all clothing was off in seconds, we didnt cuddle on the bed fully clothed while she checked her phone messages.

Rick got arrested for attempted murder, somehow he's out on bail and the first thing he does is go after Gary. Really?

Meanwhile Bethany is going around as a fixer. Also, when did she get a car? And considering she lives across the road from her only job as a part time waitress, how did she afford it, and why does she need one?

I've asked this before on this thread, are the corrie writers from this planet? Do they inhabit the same world as me? I have my doubts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭threetrees

Wondering the same, I don't think they have the Bike to Work scheme in the UK! :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

threetrees wrote: »
    Wondering the same, I don't think they have the Bike to Work scheme in the UK! :):)

They do, just not in Weatherfield

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Only catching up....

Poor Vicky! Her and Robert should be together. Michelle had her chance and threw it away, she's a miserable bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭landofthetree

Audrey,Gail,Sarah and Bethney.

4 generations whos only storyline is going out with a wrong un.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭landofthetree

gwalk wrote: »
    They do, just not in Weatherfield

Cycling across the street to the factory :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

Audrey,Gail,Sarah and Bethney.

4 generations whos only storyline is going out with a wrong un.

Best post ever on this thread :)

I so hope that Gary starts slipping a length to Bethany, just to stick it to Sarah. I also hope he takes over Rick's loan shark business and becomes a hardened criminal, but keeps it hidden from everybody on the street.

I think Wayne only works as a building inspector so he can hide his bodies in them: he is the epitome of an 80s serial killer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

I so hope that Gary starts slipping a length to Bethany, just to stick it to Sarah. I also hope he takes over Rick's loan shark business and becomes a hardened criminal, but keeps it hidden from everybody on the street.

I think Wayne only works as a building inspector so he can hide his bodies in them: he is the epitome of an 80s serial killer.

Ah bollocks, now i just cried at Wayne and Roy's parting! Nice scene: rare in Corrie these days.

Gary hasn’t the ability/talent to carry off such a story. Now Wayne, I think that he’d be a brilliant baddie but I’d hate for Roy to get caught up in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

so where is Bethanys car now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,206 ✭✭✭jos28

Broke my heart laughing at Gary the Hardman arriving in a Fiat 500 to bury a body. Not exactly Tony Soprano

i026373.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

casio4 wrote: »
    so where is Bethanys car now?

yup that's what I was thinking...how will Garry get back to the middle of nowhere to get Bethany's car....answers on a postcard

What an episode. I think Gary should pair up with June in the Handmaids tale. They can make a killing in the body burying business. Can no one dig a good hole anymore?

Gary borrowing Bethany’s car is becoming a really bad advertisement for Fiat 500’s.

Why the fook did Windass take Bethany's car ??? And how can she afford a car ????

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    What an episode. I think Gary should pair up with June in the Handmaids tale. They can make a killing in the body burying business. Can no one dig a good hole anymore?

Gary borrowing Bethany’s car is becoming a really bad advertisement for Fiat 500’s.

Ridiculous. The forest scene is straight out of Shallow Grave, if any of ye old enough to remember

Yeah she has a car and only needs to walk about 20 steps to the salon or bistro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

When Gary was dragging Rick's Body across the forest I could have sworn I saw Rick move his fingers, so was he actually dead?

I would assume that as Gary is ex-Army he would be trained to know if someone was definitely dead and he did bury Rick's body so I'm not sure if Rick was just unconscious and will rise from the grave or he is dead (Hopefully, I can't stand him)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

LordBasil wrote: »
    When Gary was dragging Rick's Body across the forest I could have sworn I saw Rick move his fingers, so was he actually dead?

My confusion lies in the fact that Gary was dragging him at all.
    Last we saw them both, they were beside an already dug hole, and Gary was reaching for a rock, which we can only presume he did reach in the end.

So did he drag him elsewhere and dig a new hole? If so, why?
    Or did they struggle and roll around far enough away for that dragging scene to make sense??

:confused::confused:

And after the kerfuffle and Gary went back to Sarah as they sat on the sofa he didn't have a mark on him or a hair out of place or a mark on his jacket but he did have dirty fingers but that didn't stop him brushing his lip with his soil and fox piss tainted finger. What an actor!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

And after the kerfuffle and Gary went back to Sarah as they sat on the sofa he didn't have a mark on him or a hair out of place or a mark on his jacket but he did have dirty fingers but that didn't stop him brushing his lip with his soil and fox piss tainted finger. What an actor!

Well, we don't know if he went straight from the forest to Sarah's. Chances are he stopped off somewhere and freshened up/cleaned himself.

LordBasil wrote: »
    Well, we don't know if he went straight from the forest to Sarah's. Chances are he stopped off somewhere and freshened up/cleaned himself.
    But didn't wash his hands.

P. S. Oddly Corrie on tomorrow for 65 mins overlapping EE by 5 whole minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭optogirl

Why did he go back to move the body? Car will now be traced via motorway CCTV and his hair & clothing fibres will be all over the body. Dose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 96 ✭✭ozbackineire

Weatherfield police wont be clever enough to think of looking at CCTV and for hair and clothing fibres. We're not talking about CSI here!

CSI? = Coronation Street Intelligence? (",)

Angela Griffin coming back as Fiona Middleton...
    with a grown daughter in tow and will tell Super-sperm Steve McDonald that he is the father.

The Sun.

• Advertisement

Angela Griffin coming back as Fiona Middleton...
    with a grown daughter in tow and will tell Super-sperm Steve McDonald that he is the father.

The Sun.
    Or Jim

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement