Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone use parcel2go integrated with shopify? Or is there another option?

Options
  • 21-04-2019 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

I'm trying to integrate parcel2go with shopify and it just isn't working. I got my shopify to link with my parcel2go account, it imported my orders over but I can't get a price on shipping, all I get is 'there is an issue with this service please see messages'.

I send a variable amount of parcels at the moment as I started my shop in January, it ranges between about 10 and 30 parcels a week, all sent within the EU. I am using an post at present but it is expensive and a pain going to the post off. Is there another solution or has anyone actually gotten parcel2go to sync up and give you proper quotes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭fattymuatty

Oh dear, I just got it working and it really isn't a goer. €30 to send a package that weighs 200grams to the Czech Republic. The cost of shipping is so prohibitive to small startups.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭rd1izb7lvpuksx

Are you shipping product from Ireland? That is generally prohibitively expense, given we're a small island with limited transport options.

Depending on what you're shipping, it's often cheaper to have it made and shipped from China than the cost of postage alone here.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭fattymuatty

Are you shipping product from Ireland? That is generally prohibitively expense, given we're a small island with limited transport options.

Depending on what you're shipping, it's often cheaper to have it made and shipped from China than the cost of postage alone here.

I am shipping from here. I grow what I sell so dropshipping from China isn't an option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭rd1izb7lvpuksx

I am shipping from here. I grow what I sell so dropshipping from China isn't an option.

That's difficult - I was never able to export profitably from Ireland, even on high-value items.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭zac8

I’m doing similar volume & weights to you OP and get better rates from FedEx than An Post registered post. It’s just over €12 for delivery to most EU countries. Driver collects from me, faster delivery and better tracking. Worth giving them a call.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Oh dear, I just got it working and it really isn't a goer. €30 to send a package that weighs 200grams to the Czech Republic. The cost of shipping is so prohibitive to small startups.

Go price your business with all the big players, DHL, TNT, Fed Ex etc, you would be surprised with 30 packages a week what rates you could get.

Advertisement