Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭pgj2015

what is your favorite survey site?

it is i reach for me.

worst is toluna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

pgj2015 wrote: »

it is i reach for me.

worst is toluna

IReach? I get only a max of €3 per month from them.

Irish Opinions, RedC, and Mobrog are far superior for earnings.

I like i reach because their surveys are the most interesting to complete, not because of the rewards.

The one thing i dont like about mobrog is most of them are 20-35 mins long, i prefer surveys from 5-15 minutes long.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I reach and acumen are enjoyable surveys tbh

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭bmc58

delly wrote: »
    60 to 80 cent iirc.
    Not bad at all.RED C pay 1e which is good so 60c to 80c per 5 min is among the best.

• Advertisement

pgj2015 wrote: »

it is i reach for me.

worst is toluna
    RED C No 1 for me.Only playing the "Spin the Wheel " on Toluna lately for a few points.Fed up of doing surveys for 20 or 25 mins for pennies on Toluna.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Bilboss

bmc58 wrote: »
    RED C No 1 for me.Only playing the "Spin the Wheel " on Toluna lately for a few points.Fed up of doing surveys for 20 or 25 mins for pennies on Toluna.

I earned €30 on Toluna last year. Couldn’t tell you how much time and effort I spent doing their surveys. They’ve been ditched now.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭burkemg

You're absolutely right there. The only ones I trust now. They may be slow sending the surveys but I usually cash in every 4-5 month's. I used to do IO but when I got to €9.75 the last time after 3 weeks approx I get a stupid message saying that they were suspending my account all because I clicked on the same survey link a few times ftom two different devices, smartphone and laptop! Surely they can understand that I would have tried more than once to open the link!! Anyway they haven't responded to me so far and frankly they're not worth the trouble.

ote="Bilboss;109929238"]I earned €30 on Toluna last year. Couldn’t tell you how much time and effort I spent doing their surveys. They’ve been ditched now.[/quote]

Anyone know what sort of rewards you get from Userneeds?I have 9000pts but cant see any option to claim a reward.They say they'll send an e mail to me to claim my reward.I don't get this.Why don't they show a selection of the available rewards on their site? Anyone get anything from them or know about them?

For userneeds go to dashboard and select use points +
    8000 gives you €10 gift card for example and they give you a code to use on all gifts website and then you can spend the reward there

• Advertisement

OmegaGene wrote: »
    For userneeds go to dashboard and select use points +
    8000 gives you €10 gift card for example and they give you a code to use on all gifts website and then you can spend the reward there
    Thanks OG for your reply.So you don't get a card delivered to your home.

They send you a code for AllGifts.ie which you redeem on their website

Nothing in the post from userneeds, they send you a code then you register with all gifts website and redeem your code and can let them build up there or cash out for Tesco etc
    I found it long winded the first time but you get used to it, all gifts have the option of physical or virtual cards too which is handy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Kh1993

Anyone on Life Points? Seems to have gone downhill very quickly. At least half of surveys seem to be Cint ones that when you finish them you get an error page.

And now lifepoints have disabled my account just after I put in a withdrawal request. Maybe they got sick of me mailing them to get the survey reward after completing 99% then getting stung with an error.

I’m on life points and surveys complete fine

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

been about 3 weeks since i was left with 49points on REDC lol - just got a 1euro smoking survey done before the end of the month for that cheque :) happy days, 50 blips

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Okay folks, as you know I'm one for trying out new sites and surveys. The latest one was recommanded to me and is a very easy way of earning Amazon.co.uk credit. It's an app from the recruitment and job website, Indeed, and is called Job Spotter. The app wants you to take pictures of job vacancies in shop windows, and depending on what type of company or business it is, you get points that convert to Amazon vouchers. I have only done one for test purposes, got £0.80 for the one submission and then requested an Amazon voucher yesterday, which just arrived in my inbox. So little effort and if you are in a large town outside Dublin, you may have tonnes of potential sites. Check it out if you are interested.

I had a voucher on my AllGifts account that expired two days ago that I totally forgot about :( Messaged them yesterday in the hopes that they would extend it and no response. Does anyone have experience dealing with them? Raging with myself

• Registered Users Posts: 9,902 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Did anyone else get a weird survey from MOBROG about Sarah Jessica Parker, including asking would I wear her dress? They must be really desperate if the pre screening allowed me complete that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

delly wrote: »
    Okay folks, as you know I'm one for trying out new sites and surveys. The latest one was recommanded to me and is a very easy way of earning Amazon.co.uk credit. It's an app from the recruitment and job website, Indeed, and is called Job Spotter. The app wants you to take pictures of job vacancies in shop windows, and depending on what type of company or business it is, you get points that convert to Amazon vouchers. I have only done one for test purposes, got £0.80 for the one submission and then requested an Amazon voucher yesterday, which just arrived in my inbox. So little effort and if you are in a large town outside Dublin, you may have tonnes of potential sites. Check it out if you are interested.

Sounds interesting, but its "Get it on Google Play" link redirects to Apple Store and says only available on iOS :(

🤪

• Advertisement

anyone doing vivatic surveys these days? does it take a few days to get money added to the account after completing surveys? i remember it used to be added straight away.

Kh1993 wrote: »
    Anyone on Life Points? Seems to have gone downhill very quickly. At least half of surveys seem to be Cint ones that when you finish them you get an error page.

And now lifepoints have disabled my account just after I put in a withdrawal request. Maybe they got sick of me mailing them to get the survey reward after completing 99% then getting stung with an error.

I'm after claiming several rewards on Life Points since they changed from My Surveys (all through Pay Pal) with no problems.I have had one survey which I was not credited for but i just let it go.The survey companies have the upper hand on us,they know we want to do the surveys for their rewards,but if we complain they ban us.They also ban us for not paying attention(especially when rewards attain a certain amount,strange that),but they know that they are many more people ready to join their "community".So they have no problem in deleting "troublesom" accounts.We who do these surveys are at their mercy.The other option is to delete your account or just accept that some surveys you not get paid for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭mjv2ydratu679c

Irish Opinons suspended my account, did they tell me this, no. I got no surveys for a week or 2 and had to email them to ask what was going on. Got an email back saying my account was suspended, kants. Avoid as they seem to do this willy nilly without informing users

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Irish Opinons suspended my account, did they tell me this, no. I got no surveys for a week or 2 and had to email them to ask what was going on. Got an email back saying my account was suspended, kants. Avoid as they seem to do this willy nilly without informing users

They've been rubbish recently. Sent out a survey that didn't work. I told them I was halfway through and it wasn't possible to go any further. They said the survey had been taken down for maintenance then resent it a few days later with the non-working part of the survey at the beginning of it.

Emailed them to let them know it STILL didn't work and I got a big long reply telling me all the things I should do instead. Clear cookies and all that. The survey didn't have buttons to click to progress. That was the problem. But no they sent a huge list of errors that must be at my end.

Almost 2 weeks without a working or eligible survey and 75c away from an Amazon voucher.

malcy wrote: »
    They've been rubbish recently. Sent out a survey that didn't work. I told them I was halfway through and it wasn't possible to go any further. They said the survey had been taken down for maintenance then resent it a few days later with the non-working part of the survey at the beginning of it.

Emailed them to let them know it STILL didn't work and I got a big long reply telling me all the things I should do instead. Clear cookies and all that. The survey didn't have buttons to click to progress. That was the problem. But no they sent a huge list of errors that must be at my end.

Almost 2 weeks without a working or eligible survey and 75c away from an Amazon voucher.

get your 75 cent, order the voucher and delete your account. they aren't worth the hassle.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Just an update on the indeed job spotter app, it's going very well and easy (Amazon) money. Cash out any time.

just left vivatic surveys, i had 4.55 on my account, did a couple of surveys, then i logged in and my account was 0.00

poor 60 cent surveys anyway

Has Irish Opinions gone quiet for anybody else? This is the longest period I've gone without any surveys - 8 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Has Irish Opinions gone quiet for anybody else? This is the longest period I've gone without any surveys - 8 days.

2 or 3 in the past week. Usually there's surveys available that just don't start but the no surveys available message is there a lot recently.

I've logged on and seen that message but often when I then check my emails and use a new or old invite it will take me to a different survey. Seems that there's surveys there but they just don't always show.

• Advertisement

malcy wrote: »
    2 or 3 in the past week. Usually there's surveys available that just don't start but the no surveys available message is there a lot recently.

I've logged on and seen that message but often when I then check my emails and use a new or old invite it will take me to a different survey. Seems that there's surveys there but they just don't always show.

That's hilarious. I've had no emails and no surveys on the site but clicked on an old invite and have just done 4 surveys.
    Thanks.

Advertisement