Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blade reboot

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,846 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I just cant really see it. To me he's always been his character from The 4400. He's 45 now and it's not being made yet. And he just doesn't strike me as intimidating enough. Snipes was 42 by Blade Trinity and he looks the part. Sticky Fingaz looked the part in the series.
    Will have to wait and see

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I think he has potential. This guys talent is up at legit epic level. He pulled the first season of the Marvel Netflix show Luke Cage into top gear and his loss to the show was so very noticable.

He can do serious, he can do controlled and he can do intimidating. So I'm guessing he can pull off a something much the same as Vincent D'Onofrio did for Kingpin in the Marvel Netflix show Daredevil when they showed his violent rages. For Blade though, he will need to be a lot more flexible than Kingpin. Time to get his Yoga on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,769 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Rotten Tomatoes
    ‏Kevin Feige reveals Mahershala Ali presented Marvel with the idea of bringing #Blade into the MCU.
    https://twitter.com/RottenTomatoes/status/1152816679786696704

Mahershala Ali brought the idea of him playing Blade to Marvel, so 2 time Oscar winner who has charisma, but whats the story?

he was a basketball player and he released a rap album https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahershala_Ali

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Good news, love Blade.

The first two films were excellent and are somewhat underappreciated and forgotten these days, so nice to see a comeback.

Never checked out the series, any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Good news, love Blade.

The first two films were excellent and are somewhat underappreciated and forgotten these days, so nice to see a comeback.

Never checked out the series, any good?

The series was pretty good and from what I remember delved much more into vampire society than the movies but it was handled well and kept the viewer interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Venom wrote: »
    The series was pretty good and from what I remember delved much more into vampire society than the movies but it was handled well and kept the viewer interested.

Nice, must check it out

Advertisement