Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running electrics into garden help

Options
  • 19-07-2019 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

hi folks, would love a bit of advice on this. i need to run electrics into the garden, currently theres some SWA running form my house to a small roofed enclosure in the driveway, this is currently disconnected it used to be connected to a boiler thats long since gone.
    i want to connect an outdoor socket and 2 outdoor lights to this enclosure, run cable down the garden to a new build at the other end, in that i want to connect an outdoor socket and outdoor light.
    and lastly i want to run power down to the garage to run sockets and lights.
    Any advice here would be appreciated im a little uncertain about what SWA to run down, what junction boxes to use, etc. Thanks

Image to garden layout.....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/eCufjAAMpzGDtj6V7

Advertisement