Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cat bringing clothes home

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Okay folks, let's park the roaming cats arguement there. It is extremely unfair on the OP and is dragging the thread off on a tangent. Also please note that you are not permitted to name, link to or discuss the policies of specific rescues in this forum. Please respect this rule.

Thanks,
    CB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭ldy4mxonucwsq6

Bogwoppit wrote: »
    Are you an official representative of the <snip>and entitled to make statements on their behalf?

It's a link to their article that Graces7 asked for. I have quoted the post where she asked for what exactly the guidelines stated and then linked to the full article.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

It's a link to their article that Graces7 asked for.

You changed from ‘we’ above to ‘their’ pretty quickly.

Addle wrote: »
    You changed from ‘we’ above to ‘their’ pretty quickly.

Nope, I haven't edited it just copied and pasted from the article? Like I was asked to do to quote the exact guidelines.

Mod edit: snip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Which part of park that argument there are you people not understanding? Enough!

Okay folks, let's park the roaming cats arguemement there. It is extremely unfair on the OP and is dragging the thread off on a tangent. Also please note that you are not permitted to name, link to or discuss the policies of specific rescues in this forum. Please respect this rule.

Thanks,
    CB.

Sorry didn't know I couldn't post the link etc ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Palimpsest

Jasonb please let us know the final outcome. I haven't laughed as much in a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Crock Rock

Keep your Goddamn cat in. I wouldn't want it in my garden no more that you'd want my dog in yours.

Mod Note: Take a week with posting rights removed from this forum to think about your inability to follow simple instructions.

Regards,
    CB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Any update on this op?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Any update on this op?

we need a happy ending OP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Demonique

cruizer101 wrote: »
    May have even come from inside someones house, its not unknown for cats to wander into other people houses.

We found a neighbour's cat on the bed in the guest bedroom a couple of years ago

Demonique wrote: »
    We found a neighbour's cat on the bed in the guest bedroom a couple of years ago

Now that is cheeky!

I fend off a neglected old tom here; used to live here way back and thinks he owns it and is mightily aggressive. I cannot leave the door or window open. Stinkertom his name! working on taming him. If I lived elsewhere he would have been fixed then invited in but on this island it would cause world war 3 and involve the ferry man .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

Demonique wrote: »
    Graces7 wrote: »
    Now that is cheeky!.

Give a mouse a cookie and it’ll ask for a glass of milk :)

Different but maybe related behavior, we have a ginger girl who loves stashing stuff in her bed. If anything small gets lost in the house just check there first.

way back one of mine would steal my false teeth,, and hide hand brushes,, cats! Cannot imagine life without them. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

Separate but cat related, our Vet (The Cat Hospital in Cork) will be part of a new reality series on RTE this autumn. The practice, as the name suggests is solely dedicated to the care of cats. It might be of interest to feline lovers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

It’s a pity it’s policy not to ask for updates...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Is it?
    I know it's policy in the Personal Issues forum, but other than resurrecting old threads, I'm not aware of it being policy across the board?

It would be lovely to have updates.. so many possibilities .. ;)

Advertisement