Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Horse Show: do we need seats?

Options
  • 02-05-2019 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hoping to bring my horse mad 11 year old to the horse show for the first time, probably on the Saturday.
    Would she need a booked seat for the main arena or will there be plenty to see without one? Are the only competitions in the main arena?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,547 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

They're not necessary at all. The bigger competitions (including the wall on Saturday) are in the main arena, but there are things going on all over the place. There is a free viewing area at the end of the arena and a few at ground level, which can get pretty packed. Getting tickets offers better views but I think I've only ever got tickets once.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,254 ✭✭✭✭fits

You don’t need seats but it’s really nice to have them. The puissance is on Saturday - it’s quite a show- and it would be difficult to see without a seat booked.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

May I add a question in here?

Can you buy a four day ticket ?? So far i have only seen Tickets sold for each day separately.

Doza3 wrote: »
    Hoping to bring my horse mad 11 year old to the horse show for the first time, probably on the Saturday.
    Would she need a booked seat for the main arena or will there be plenty to see without one? Are the only competitions in the main arena?
    Thanks!

I would suggest getting a seat for main if your event is there. Have a look at the program to see. (its not released yet though)

If your event or what you want to see isn't in the main arena there is LOTS to see and many other events and competitions in the other arenas.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭bob1984

May I add a question in here?

Can you buy a four day ticket ?? So far i have only seen Tickets sold for each day separately.

Yes you can buy a season ticket - you can either buy a season ticket with seats (you keep the same seat for the week) or you can buy a season ticket (Admission only)

• Advertisement

bob1984 wrote: »
    Yes you can buy a season ticket - you can either buy a season ticket with seats (you keep the same seat for the week) or you can buy a season ticket (Admission only)

Thanks that's brilliant, it's just what I wanted to hear. :)

Advertisement