Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any 192's yet?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,049 ✭✭✭appledrop

I'm actually surprised to see the golf; astra + focus at the top. I thought people were going more for small cars or else the SUV or crossovers.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

White, SWB low roof transit van with a hitch ?
    To be honest I dont recall. From memory it was an SUV type yoke.
    I was running a little late for the ferry and had been exceeding the limit slightly but caught sight of the 192 reg on the opposite carriageway - my focus wasn't so much on what it was (as it didn't stand out otherwise if you follow me).

Red Opel Astra on M50 this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭GeneHunt

I was behind a VW T-Roc this evening, I was thinking wow the reg is already up to 192-D-5348 in 17 days, then I saw a red Toyota Camry with (I think) 192-D-90xx on it.... :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

A lovely shade of blue Kona this evening. Wouldn't be a fan of it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

GeneHunt wrote: »
    I was behind a VW T-Roc this evening, I was thinking wow the reg is already up to 192-D-5348 in 17 days, then I saw a red Toyota Camry with (I think) 192-D-90xx on it.... :eek:
    The boom is back baby!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,309 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Seen a 192 white Peugeot 3008 yesterday evening. Driver was being very cautious with it.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭GeneHunt

I saw two 192 Ford Kuga's on the M50 this morning, travelling together (both from the same company) - one with reg of 192-D-10045.

So 10,000 plus in less than 19 days for Dublin alone, The boom is back baby!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭tc20

Dublin airport yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Peter C

Bentley Continental GT convertible up in the 10k reg near Staffan on Saturday!

Looked like the first trip!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,751 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Peter C wrote: »

https://www.cartell.ie/ssl/servlet/beginStarLookup?registration=192+d+10645

A very serious six figure sum car. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭GusGus

Anyone got the July numbers so far

Peter C wrote: »

Always loads of fancy cars around Straffan. Usually heading for Kclub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,441 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Tabnabs wrote: »

Minimum 300k before extras!

tc20 wrote: »
    Dublin airport yesterday

I saw an X7 in Kildare on Wednesday. Looks long enough to be a hearse without and lengthening of the chassis.

Ms

Seen a 192 BMW X5 the other day reg was 192-D-4747 and it had on M badge n it. The BMW grill has gone seriously ugly.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭scooby77

Marcusm wrote: »
    Minimum 300k before extras!

Including July figures, published today, 6 Bentley have been sold in Ireland ytd! The boom is back.

On a related note I see the Corolla is back up at number 1 after a long absence. I do appreciate this may be a result of scrapping Auris badge.
    VW Golf well down. (As is Audi A4)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Class!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,478 ✭✭✭✭road_high

scooby77 wrote: »
    Including July figures, published today, 6 Bentley have been sold in Ireland ytd! The boom is back.

On a related note I see the Corolla is back up at number 1 after a long absence. I do appreciate this may be a result of scrapping Auris badge.
    VW Golf well down. (As is Audi A4)

The new Corolla is a lovely car. In a good spec and right colour looks really great. The saloon looks baby Lexus, class act.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,587 ✭✭✭✭vectra

192 C 3347
    Red Seat Ateca,
    Hang on,, That's my one :pac::pac:

• Advertisement

road_high wrote: »
    The new Corolla is a lovely car. In a good spec and right colour looks really great. The saloon looks baby Lexus, class act.

I’d have to agree with this; both hatchback and saloon are a set up looks wise. I pulled behind what I thought was a baby Lexus only to realise it was a Corolla saloon. Still woudn’t buy one..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

It is ... Lexus are sold under the Toyota brand in Japan ;)

/M

vectra wrote: »
    192 C 3347
    Red Seat Ateca,
    Hang on,, That's my one :pac::pac:

That's mad I'm waiting for mine to come in too! Enjoy it!

Marlow wrote: »
    It is ... Lexus are sold under the Toyota brand in Japan ;)

/M

Not for the last 15 years or so; Lexus IS the brand for the home market too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Dia_Anseo

SIMI Motorstats

Diesel has plummeted by 22% with electric doubling.

Bad news for Mercedes down 24%, Ford down 17%, Dacia down 17%, Tesla down 40%.

Good news for Suzuki and Seat up 8% Mitsubishi up 29%, Jeep up 34% and Bentley up 100%

Spotted a 192 Ford Focus today in a car park. 3 fine chunks taken out of the near side front tyre wall and the wheel gouged to ****e. Shame

Ms

Seen a brand new Nissan e-NV-200 van today. Not many electric vans on Irish roads yet so it was interesting to see. Was an ESB van.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement