Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dan Patrick show podcast...

Options
  • 27-06-2019 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭

Any other listeners here?
    It's the first podcast I followed, must be 6-7 years ago now. I dip in and out, 3 episodes a day, each one hour of the daily show, 5 days a week. So you can pick the hour you like best if you don't want the full 3 hours.
    Can be superb at times, you don't need an interest in American sports but it does help. I'd have a reasonable interest in nba and nfl, they are both two real life soap operas, always provide interesting stories.
    Some of the guests can be great, regulars like reggie miller, Charles barkley, Mike florio etc.
    Well worth checking out if you haven't already. Dan Patrick can be a great interviewer at times. His interview today with Ryan leaf (failed nfl would be superstar quarterback) is a good example.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

terrydel wrote: »
    Any other listeners here?
    It's the first podcast I followed, must be 6-7 years ago now. I dip in and out, 3 episodes a day, each one hour of the daily show, 5 days a week. So you can pick the hour you like best if you don't want the full 3 hours.
    Can be superb at times, you don't need an interest in American sports but it does help. I'd have a reasonable interest in nba and nfl, they are both two real life soap operas, always provide interesting stories.
    Some of the guests can be great, regulars like reggie miller, Charles barkley, Mike florio etc.
    Well worth checking out if you haven't already. Dan Patrick can be a great interviewer at times. His interview today with Ryan leaf (failed nfl would be superstar quarterback) is a good example.

Listened to it constantly a few years back and dip in and out now
    Always very good. Dan and the guys are great

Theres not enough hours in the day for all these podcasts, Lebatard show is 3 hours a day too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭terrydel

raven136 wrote: »
    Listened to it constantly a few years back and dip in and out now
    Always very good. Dan and the guys are great

Theres not enough hours in the day for all these podcasts, Lebatard show is 3 hours a day too :)

Haha, true.
    Not a big fan of lebatard, purely based on his spots on Dan Patrick as a guest. A bit loud for me.

Advertisement