Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billy Martin/Mullingar

Options
  • 17-06-2008 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, Does anyone have another number for Billy? i've been twice before a few years ago and many my friends have been up and down. He's fantastic I just want to go back and i only have the number for the yukon pub which is constantly engaged even when I use the specific times on a Tuesday that I've heard about. If anyone has another number I'd really appreciate if they'd pm me. Thanks a mil :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

unsie01 wrote: »
    Hi, Does anyone have another number for Billy? i've been twice before a few years ago and many my friends have been up and down. He's fantastic I just want to go back and i only have the number for the yukon pub which is constantly engaged even when I use the specific times on a Tuesday that I've heard about. If anyone has another number I'd really appreciate if they'd pm me. Thanks a mil :rolleyes:

its the right number....

you just have to keep trying on tuesdays...or else even call into the pub if thats possible....

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Roisinbunny

Heya,

Could ye let me know the number for him if possible?

I heard of him a while back when I was working in Meath - I was told though that you just had to arrive at the pub and queue for a few hours to see him ????

Either way, if you could let me know, or if anyone would seriously recommend him cos I'll be driving up from the South!

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 deirdre103

If you could pm me contact details for this guy, I would be so grateful! Heard about him lots but cannot get contact details

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭STUBBORNGIRL

hi jsut to let you know that it doesnt have to be a tuesday that you ring! i was there a few months ago and i asked the women behind the counter why it was just a tuesday you could ring and she said that was nonsence that you can ring any day! Even better if you can call in to the pub and they will make an appointment there and then!

he is really good - there have been a few incidents that he told me about that i didnt imagine happening but they happened and i do believe that he is one of the best i have been to! i was with him for 40 mins and the other girl that came with me was in there for 20 mins!Spot on about everything i must say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭kim_eire

could someone please pm me billys details, heard really good reviews of him!! would love to go!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 callybabes

Could someone please pm me his details too. Ive tried ringing the yoken bar but all it keeps saying is that there is a full mailbox!

callybabes wrote: »
    Could someone please pm me his details too. Ive tried ringing the yoken bar but all it keeps saying is that there is a full mailbox!

just keep trying to ring the pub

i was down with him recently

was talking to the owner to see what he thought of Billy....he said hes never been but he sees him every day so may eventually go:D

he did say, that Billys been there for nearly 11 years and his book is full everyday, he doesnt have to advertise, not even put a poster in the window,its all word of mouth, he has people come from the 4 corners of Ireland and mainland europe (mentioned a Dutch fella)

search for my posts and you'll see my experiences with him...

that said, i really really need him to be right on a world of ****e im currently goin through!! he sensed it and told me itll go away....hope hes right!!

im like the angel of death with regards to him though!!! every time i see him he predicts a death!! last year he said an elderly person not in my immediate family with a illness will pass in May/June next year...my mates father died suddenly of cancer (they knew he was will but went very quickly) on fathers day....

when i was with him there a few weeks back, he said a friend, but not a best friend will pass soon (i didnt ask the timeframe as i was up to 90 with the other issue) and he sees me at a funeral where i dont know many of the other mourners....im well known so that could be anyone but envitably soon poor soul is goin to die that i know well enough to attend the funeral soon:(

tbh ive gone twice in recent months (once unbooked which i shouldnt have but he seen me anyway as i was there early, i wouldnt advise that though as the owner wasnt impressed) and both times hes told me itll go away and aint to do with me one way or the other, if he told me that it is to do with me then id believe him 110% no doubts at all but because hes predicted im in the clear im scared ****less to believe him!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 callybabes

went to see Billy Martin last week... Unreal....
    He knew me inside out and all about my passed away family and everything..
    knew about stuff thats been on my mind lately and everything,
    Im in a bit of a situation lately relationship wise and he told me the future perfectly ,, what he said last week is already starting to come through.
    Two words Marty "unreal" :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ri-Ra13

I went to see Billy in the Yokon some months ago. I had no real interest in seeing him as I'm not really into that type of thing but a friend of mine really wanted to go so I went along. Ironically, he spent a long time talking to me telling me about all aspects of my life and personal family stuff (which really surprised me) and only spent about 10 mins with my friend who was the eager one! She came out quite disapointed with the lack of detail/ information he was able to give her. I on the other hand found him really good, especially regarding what he told me about myself.
    To those who have not been to him before be warned- he won't refrain from telling you the bad stuff unless you ask him to, i.e if a member of your family is ill or going to pass away soon he will tell about it unless you ask him to steer away from that type of thing (which my friend did).
    Also, I saw him late in the evening when I could tell he was a bit knackered from seeing people all day so my advice would be to go early in the afternoon on a weekday to get the best possible read. Good luck!

Ri-Ra13 wrote: »
    I went to see Billy in the Yokon some months ago. I had no real interest in seeing him as I'm not really into that type of thing but a friend of mine really wanted to go so I went along. Ironically, he spent a long time talking to me telling me about all aspects of my life and personal family stuff (which really surprised me) and only spent about 10 mins with my friend who was the eager one! She came out quite disapointed with the lack of detail/ information he was able to give her. I on the other hand found him really good, especially regarding what he told me about myself.
    To those who have not been to him before be warned- he won't refrain from telling you the bad stuff unless you ask him to, i.e if a member of your family is ill or going to pass away soon he will tell about it unless you ask him to steer away from that type of thing (which my friend did).
    Also, I saw him late in the evening when I could tell he was a bit knackered from seeing people all day so my advice would be to go early in the afternoon on a weekday to get the best possible read. Good luck
    !

i agree on both fronts....i was very nervous the first time i went to him (it was my first time ever goin to a psychic) and thank god hes seen a normal life for my immediate family and since it doesnt bother me to hear the bad stuff (not in a sadist way of course) and hence hes predicted deaths around me like clockwork

personally when im going i get down there first, even waiting for the pub to open, to ensure im in & out early before the place fills up, maybe he should reduce his number of daily readings to improve quality of service? id imagine he does 20 a day and the tail end of them are probably not up to standard due to tiredness and indifference at that stage of the day (& reading for whackjobs who just wont listen:)) which isnt the clients fault...

• Advertisement

celtic1888 wrote: »
    just keep trying to ring the pub

i was down with him recently

was talking to the owner to see what he thought of Billy....he said hes never been but he sees him every day so may eventually go:D

he did say, that Billys been there for nearly 11 years and his book is full everyday, he doesnt have to advertise, not even put a poster in the window,its all word of mouth, he has people come from the 4 corners of Ireland and mainland europe (mentioned a Dutch fella)

search for my posts and you'll see my experiences with him...

that said, i really really need him to be right on a world of ****e im currently goin through!! he sensed it and told me itll go away....hope hes right!!

im like the angel of death with regards to him though!!! every time i see him he predicts a death!! last year he said an elderly person not in my immediate family with a illness will pass in May/June next year...my mates father died suddenly of cancer (they knew he was will but went very quickly) on fathers day....

when i was with him there a few weeks back, he said a friend, but not a best friend will pass soon (i didnt ask the timeframe as i was up to 90 with the other issue) and he sees me at a funeral where i dont know many of the other mourners....im well known so that could be anyone but envitably soon poor soul is goin to die that i know well enough to attend the funeral soon:(tbh ive gone twice in recent months (once unbooked which i shouldnt have but he seen me anyway as i was there early, i wouldnt advise that though as the owner wasnt impressed) and both times hes told me itll go away and aint to do with me one way or the other, if he told me that it is to do with me then id believe him 110% no doubts at all but because hes predicted im in the clear im scared ****less to believe him!!!

its looking like hes correct again regarding a death :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Joanne_m99

Can someone please pm a contact number for Billy please.
    Does he still have a day in tullamore or is it just mullingar??
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭oceanman

can anyone tell me where the yokon pub is located in mullingar, also how much dose billy charge?
    thanks.

Joanne_m99 wrote: »
    Can someone please pm a contact number for Billy please.
    Does he still have a day in tullamore or is it just mullingar??
    thanks
    oceanman wrote: »
    can anyone tell me where the yokon pub is located in mullingar, also how much dose billy charge?
    thanks.

www.paranormal.ie/directory

his info is on there, he doesnt do Tullamore any longer afaik

the pub is straight through the town (coming from the Dublin side) through the roundabout and its on the left hand side, directly facing the taxi rank and post office, its small so keep an eye out

30€ he charges

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭oceanman

thanks for that celtic 1888,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Joanne_m99

What is the best time or day to get an anwser at the Yukon, i've been trying everyday at different times with no luck

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭jenny81

www.paranormal.ie/directory

his info is on there, he doesnt do Tullamore any longer afaik

the pub is straight through the town (coming from the Dublin side) through the roundabout and its on the left hand side, directly facing the taxi rank and post office, its small so keep an eye out

30€ he charges

hi can you pm me his number i cant find it on the paranormal site, thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Hardi1

Hi, can someone pm me hus number? Please & thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

I would really like someone to PM me his number too and would be really grateful. I have a freind who got a really scary reading from another psychic this week and I think she should go to someone who knows what they're talking about.
    Does anyone have any idea what the waiting time to see him is like?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

id imagine he does 20 a day and the tail end of them are probably not up to standard due to tiredness and indifference at that stage of the day (& reading for whackjobs who just wont listen:)) which isnt the clients fault...

He makes €600 per day!!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭rachums

going to see him on thursday...not really sure what to expect, have heard good and bad things

rachums wrote: »
    going to see him on thursday...not really sure what to expect, have heard good and bad things

hopefully it goes well for you

if he connects he'll blow your mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Lface

Hi - can someone pm a phone number for Billy please if they have it?

thanks.

Lface wrote: »
    Hi - can someone pm a phone number for Billy please if they have it?

thanks.

look at the sticky at the top of the forum...all info is in there

Thanks - couldnt get into it earlier but it let me in now

ta!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jdj009

is Billy still seeing people and what is the best day to go to see him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

jdj009 wrote: »

Yeah, he is. Celtic1888 was telling me about a very recent visit to him.

AFAIK, there isn't any specific, or best, day to go to see him. When I went to him before, we had an appointment for a Thursday. I suppose it just depends on what the person on the phone in the pub suggests, e.g. "Tuesday, April 12th at around 2pm is free."

You'll find out when you call them.

Yeah im heading to see him next friday. i actually got through quite easily bout two weeks ago, i wanted a friday appointment which is why ive waited a few weeks but it seemed like they had some appointments on other days!

jdj009 wrote: »

as Mojo was saying i was with him recently, theres no "best day" but try get booked for 3pm and try be waiting at the door of the pub at 2.30pm when it opens...its a FCFS basis but filtered with rough appointment times...if you leave it any later you could be waiting hours to see him as there is not set duration of a reading....it takes as long as it takes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

30€ he charges

Does that include VAT?

Advertisement