Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Taylor-made CVPL Chat Thread!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Fair enough point but she was sticking her nose into something that was none of her business trying to lever a political opinion into a conversation where is wasn't warranted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,356 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Fair enough point but she was sticking her nose into something that was none of her business trying to lever a political opinion into a conversation where is wasn't warranted.

To be fair, gender discrimination for jobs is illegal, so it was warranted. But them again this is AH, so the hive mind won't care...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

dulpit wrote: »
    To be fair, gender discrimination for jobs is illegal, so it was warranted. But them again this is AH, so the hive mind won't care...

This isn't AH!!!

While gender discrimination is illegal can you tell me how many female roofers you have seen? Hence my point that the person was sticking a pc quote in where it wasn't warranted.

You could equally say that the use of young is illegal. Lad is fairly gender neutral in Ireland too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

I thought it was funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

FB-IMG-1574024745047.jpg

You can't even prove that's him in the photo........ That doesn't look like his hand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,020 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Lad is fairly gender neutral in Ireland too.
    How many lads have you had sex with?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Could just be me, but a man telling a woman who hasn't really done much wrong to f off, and that she's a c***, isn't really that funny.

That first sentence of her though....
    She wasnt there to get a "lass" a job, she was there to lecture.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

inforfun wrote: »
    That first sentence of her though....
    She wasnt there to get a "lass" a job, she was there to lecture.

Although she did it with a smiley. The guy after was just throwing abuse, and that's all it was.

Ficheall wrote: »
    How many lads have you had sex with?

That is sexist

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

1972_9022.jpeg

wears face mask...still closes eyes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,278 ✭✭✭✭Victor

aBgn5OZ_460swp.webp
    Did the author of the original post not also tell the dog it was cute and that she loved it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

I guess i must not know what 'neoliberalism' means....

Edit: from a quick google, it's capitalism, unregulated capitalism... no wonder they rebranded it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=111819869&postcount=948

Gotta be fake - those things are bouncing all over the place

• Registered Users Posts: 14,359 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

fritzelly wrote: »
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=111819869&postcount=948

Gotta be fake - those things are bouncing all over the place

I presume you're talking about the weights...

I presume you're talking about the weights...

I think the weights bouncing proves that they are heavy, as their mass is causing the bar to flex.
    Also looks like good sports bra as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭stock>

I think the weights bouncing proves that they are heavy, as their mass is causing the bar to flex.

I agree great lass to be able to lift 300kgs........................

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

She's a fairly attractive woman but that bar must be made out of rubber because there's no fcuking way she'd be able to solo a ball like that while shouldering those weights. Not a chance. At the end of the video both feet are off the ground for a fraction of a second and there's no way she could do that if the weights amounted to anything much.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,080 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Lol
    The bar is flexing because it’s also fake.

The weight required to make an oly bar flex is massive. There’s not a chance it’s real.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭stock>

Mellor wrote: »
    Lol

The weight required to make an oly bar flex is massive. There’s not a chance it’s real.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Whatever about the flexing, what's keeping the weights from moving along or off the bar?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

springcollars.jpg

stock> wrote: »
    Back squat video

I hope you think that reinforces what I said, rather than refutes it. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

inforfun wrote: »
    https://i.imgur.com/7dc31pf.mp4

Dont even click it if you dont have sound.
    Full length video:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭wally79

Is there a way to block posts from one user?

Will it still show as unread?

I know I am not alone in being unable to view 1800_ladladlads posts and it is very annoying to see unread posts from him

wally79 wrote: »
    Is there a way to block posts from one user?

Will it still show as unread?

I know I am not alone in being unable to view 1800_ladladlads posts and it is very annoying to see unread posts from him
    I can’t see them ever. But I don’t get excited enough by “new posts” to be disappointed or annoyed.

Have you considered you might have a meme addiction?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=111835622&postcount=188
    Where's the Penis? Or what else am I missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Suckit wrote: »

Penis? Thought it was a new tact by vegans to get people to talk to them instead of them telling us about being vegan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭GrumpyMe

Suckit wrote: »

It has the bag over it's shoulder! ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Mellor wrote: »
    Lol

3569_10f5_390.gif

• Advertisement

New Home wrote: »
    551515.jpg
    I was þinking þat myself.

Advertisement