Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dressage Yard South Dublin?

Options
  • 18-09-2020 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi All

I may be moving from central dublin to further down....Shankill way, and I'm wondering if there are any dressage focussed yards down that way? I am currently at Greenogue where all the top dressage riders come to teach so I'm spoiled at the moment but I think moving to Shankill will be too much of a drive for me so just wanted to see what my options are. I think Marlton is just too far down south really.

If not a dressage specific yard then I would definitely want good surfaces, good turnout, ideally mirrors and a 20 x 60 arena (not always filled with jumps!). An indoor would be dreamy, but not a must have.

Many thanks!
    Victoria

Advertisement