Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cordless Battery Powered Lawnmower any good?

Options
  • 22-05-2019 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I'm currently on the look out for an electric lawnmower and wondering if the battery powered once are any good?

The lawn is fairly small (approximately 100m2).
    Any experience, suggestions?

Thanks.

Comments

What brand are you going for? To be honest with a lawn that size if you spent 15 mins cutting it every 4-5 days it wont realy matter how good the mower is.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭MSVforever

I was looking at the following mowers:
    Ryobi one+ 18v cordless
    Black & Decker 1400w 34cm
    Bosch Rotak 37-14 Ergo
    Flymo Speedi-Mo 360vc

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭thelikelylad

I have a Bosch Rotak for a similar sized lawn. I've had it about 2 years now with no issues, it could probably do about 3 cuts on one charge. It's also handy to be able to use the battery for other tools, I have the bosch hedge trimmer and strimmer. It's a decent mower overall and the rear roller can give a nice stripe.

I would pick the Bosch too based on a customer I do hedges for. He meticulously researches everything and had s Bosch too. 50 sq m lawn

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

bosch are bulletproof (imo)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭MSVforever

Thanks guys! I think I'm going to get either the Bosch Rotak 36R or the Rotak 37-14.

Advertisement