Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction management course online

Options
  • 25-04-2018 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am a 36 year old electrician considering doing construction management degree online with it Sligo.Has anyone done this course or would you recommend it.Just looking for a change from all the pulling and dragging of electrical work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Quadrivium

larrya wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am a 36 year old electrician considering doing construction management degree online with it Sligo.Has anyone done this course or would you recommend it.Just looking for a change from all the pulling and dragging of electrical work.

I know this is an old post but I'm in a similar position.
    To be honest any management position is better than breaking your back in a trade for the rest of your life.

There are a few different Construction/Project management courses, check AIT they run an 18 month distance learning BSc in Construction Project Management or UCEM who are based in England but are the best known online provider of Built Environment Degrees/Certificates.

Advertisement