Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Packed lewandawski thurs from marquee matchups and packed aubemeyang just now from vieira sbc, if the 2 of them had been the other way around it’d have been worth about 7 million :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Hogey007 wrote:
    Packed lewandawski thurs from marquee matchups and packed aubemeyang just now from vieira sbc, if the 2 of them had been the other way around it’d have been worth about 7 million

I mean this in the nicest possible way, you're a fierce ****.

RossieMan wrote: »
    I mean this in the nicest possible way, you're a fierce ****.

:D:D

I wasn’t moaning as such, just an observation :)

Just to get them both within 24 hours of being in tots and going out of tots.
    I know they’re weighted completely different as special cards though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,418 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I read that wrong too..as in you got both of their tots cards..I was jammy bloody bollix :D

If anyone is looking for a quick investment this should work on ps4, probably same on Xbox and pc.

Buy the following at 6 during lightning rounds

Acerbi 83 rated 1800 or less
    Cancelo 83 rated 2800 or less
    Kolarov 83 rated 2800 or less

The logic being, we’ll get the liga nos tots sbc tomorrow, I’d expect an 83 rated squad with a tots card too.
    For the community sbc the chemistry was high and the 3 cards above all went to 6/7k.

I think everyone will do this sbc to try get militao

I’ll be loading up on these players, but just as a caution, if it’s an 82 rated squad or low chemistry they won’t rise as much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Jumbo Rare Player 100k pack had a 14% chance of a TotS player yesterday, today it's down to 10% for the same pack. What a crowd of sods EA are.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Liamalone wrote: »
    Jumbo Rare Player 100k pack had a 14% chance of a TotS player yesterday, today it's down to 10% for the same pack. What a crowd of sods EA are.

1%, 5% or 10%.

There is no way to check if these odds are real anyway.

There are unregulated and can do whatever they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’d be willing to bet that they’re just a set of figures on screen to satisfy whatever regulations are in place

Flashback Muller up for anyone interested. Can't see too many takers for it really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Blazer wrote: »
    Flashback Muller up for anyone interested. Can't see too many takers for it really.

2 86 rated squads and an 85 with a total of 5 TOTW players - its a no from me. Guess people will be saving those 86/85 cards for TOTs challenges.

Still no sign of the last FUTSwap either

• Advertisement

Looks like it’ll be dropped tomorrow with the Liga NOS SBC.

TOTS promo so far has been pretty disappointing. That Muller card is terrible value when TOTS Kruse is practically the same stats + 4*4* and only a fraction of Muller’s price.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Looks like it’ll be dropped tomorrow with the Liga NOS SBC.

TOTS promo so far has been pretty disappointing. That Muller card is terrible value when TOTS Kruse is practically the same stats + 4*4* and only a fraction of Muller’s price.

I have to disagree with that tbh. Tons of objectives for free TOTS players, lots of SBCs. Outside of the fact that they didn't give people the requirements they wanted for the upgrade packs there's been nothing to complain about imo.

Not every SBC will be a pure meta player and thats a good thing.

Pyjamarama wrote:
    I have to disagree with that tbh. Tons of objectives for free TOTS players, lots of SBCs. Outside of the fact that they didn't give people the requirements they wanted for the upgrade packs there's been nothing to complain about imo.

Not 1 useable player from the objectives. Not 1 worth the grind to get them. Not sure how you see that as good. It's been a terrible promo all round. Prices are mental for what they are. Reus is 4 million coins, he'd 5mil on pc. Crazy.

Not 1 useable player from the objectives. Not 1 worth the grind to get them. Not sure how you see that as good. It's been a terrible promo all round. Prices are mental for what they are. Reus is 4 million coins, he'd 5mil on pc. Crazy.

Ah we can't be expecting a shed load either, look at world Cup last year, they released constant icon packs and it was a farce.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got to 14 with a few to spare

Head wrecked

Guys doing la croqueta la croqueta la croqueta la croqueta and then smashing in the goal

Ridiculous because you can't stop it

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Got to 14 with a few to spare

Head wrecked

Guys doing la croqueta la croqueta la croqueta la croqueta and then smashing in the goal

Ridiculous because you can't stop it

Might as well go to 17 :)

Pyjamarama wrote: »

Not every SBC will be a pure meta player and thats a good thing.

Objectives are good, but apart from that it’s been underwhelming. If you look at last year in comparison, it was a lot better. For example, 2x guaranteed SBCs for each major league. Player prices weren’t as ludicrous too.. all pretty affordable.

No, but the content needs to be relevant to what's available. Having 88 rated cards which don't even play as an 88 in their base position is a bit of a joke.

The objective cards have been massively underwhelming so far considering the grind they would have taken in division 1 or 2.

No, but the content needs to be relevant to what's available. Having 88 rated cards which don't even play as an 88 in their base position is a bit of a joke.

The objective cards have been massively underwhelming so far considering the grind they would have taken in division 1 or 2.

Those players aren't super relevant to top tier teams. But people with those teams are in the MASSIVE minority. The game should not be catered to those who can afford god teams. It should be catered to the masses. The super competitive players got crazy reward boosts for weekend league.

I would have liked to be able to do the TOTS SBCs twice too but i don't think that not being able to makes this a bad promo. There's content every single day.

I'd imagine Bayern fans are thrilled with the Muller SBC.

Pyjamarama wrote:
    I'd imagine Bayern fans are thrilled with the Muller SBC.

You're deluded. That Muller card looks like one of the worst flashback cards this year. As people have said, you can pick up a player with the exact same stats for 100k or so. He's terrible value for coins. As was robben and Ribery. They're shafting the supporters of big clubs with these players you have to have, but aren't really relevant or improve your team.

This isn't the worst promo of the year, but it's definitely not a good one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Blazer wrote: »
    Might as well go to 17 :)

I value that little bit of sanity I have left slightly more than 3 wins

You're deluded. That Muller card looks like one of the worst flashback cards this year. As people have said, you can pick up a player with the exact same stats for 100k or so. He's terrible value for coins. As was robben and Ribery. They're shafting the supporters of big clubs with these players you have to have, but aren't really relevant or improve your team.

This isn't the worst promo of the year, but it's definitely not a good one.

I'm far from deluded. You can pick up a card with similar stats but its not Muller. If someone is a big Muller fan they'll be happy and there are plenty of those.

You think everyone should and does play the game with the same mindset as you. It can be so condescending. They dont, people play it for a variety of reasons. Some want to just win, some want to play with players they like, some want to make funky teams. Some just want to play a game of fifa.

Not everyone is a tryhard and not every promo will be solely to cater for your needs. So entitled.

Have to agree with the above ^^
    Once you start grinding then all the joy is gone out of the game.
    Have a nice squad for yourself and enjoy the game as flaky as it is.
    And lets be honest..the past 2 versions I've had the best teams ever in over 10 years of playing fut.
    Hell even after deleting my previous club which was 91 rated I started afresh and now have a 89 rated club which is crazy.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

If I wasn’t saving for Ronaldo, I’d be all over Muller.

I was. Huge fan of his cards in previous years, but that’s the first special card that looks awesome. Think it was three years ago, he was absolutely my favorite card to use. Lethal as a CF.

See everyone is raving about TOTS Havertz... look at his price and it’s 2.2m!! Hope i pack him in the SBC :pac: looks an unreal card. I think Bundesliga is the only league this year that I haven’t touched at all.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    If I wasn’t saving for Ronaldo, I’d be all over Muller.

I was. Huge fan of his cards in previous years, but that’s the first special card that looks awesome. Think it was three years ago, he was absolutely my favorite card to use. Lethal as a CF.

Saw some reviews saying he was absolutely lethal with a sniper chem.
    He already has 95 composure by default.
    I suppose when you looking at the Bundesliga there's not a whole pile of CF/ST you can use apart from Reus/Lewandowski/Kruse so if you're a big Bayern fan you're definitely gonna get him.

Got to 6 wins last night out of 9.
    Had switched back to 424 but at this stage of the game I was conceding too many goals.
    Back to 41212(2) which isn't as exciting. I need faster CMs than KBD etc.

Completed the vieira sbc yesterday, will probably look to upgrade otw cancelo to his tots version next when that’s out.

Tots hazard is insane, it’s like having a cheat code, played 38, scored 50, 15 assists.
    So 65 goal contributions in 38 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Hogey007 wrote: »

Tots hazard is insane, it’s like having a cheat code, played 38, scored 50, 15 assists.
    So 65 goal contributions in 38 games.

I could do with TOTS Hazard to help me complete the Belgium weekly objective but currently around £3m coins short of affording him 😬

• Advertisement

Doing the Liga NOS challenge and come up against a guy that subs on moments Gullit, Vieira and prime VDS. Manage to beat him 2-1 with my full Liga NOS side, 2 goals from Marega :pac:

Advertisement