Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No claims bonus expired, who will quote me?

Options
  • 07-05-2019 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

Hello, my no claims bonus of 5+ years has expired. Can you suggest anyone who might insure me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

zweton wrote: »
    Hello, my no claims bonus of 5+ years has expired. Can you suggest anyone who might insure me?

Did you run over 2 years without insurance?

You will have to try brokers and likes of liberty etc.

Some do the box like boxymo where your driving is recorded such as speed and cornering.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Some do the box like boxymo where your driving is recorded such as speed and cornering.

I did, will give them a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Any suggestions on particular brokers who might deal with no claims?

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Cows Go µ

I think Kennco give a small introductionary bonus if your bonus is from the last 3/4 years. They won't give you the full benefit but if it's only recently expired, they at least give you something

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Yeah Kennco is your best shout by a mile especially if it's only out as they give 3 years of a 5 year bonus up to a year after it's expired.

• Advertisement
Advertisement