Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to practice on high end gear

Options
  • 10-04-2019 4:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Has anyone heard of anywhere in the country that allows open deck sessions where I could book a room with an 'up to date' deck setup and good soundsystem and pay by the hour?
    I have inverted commas because i mean specifically pioneer 2000 nxs2 cdjs and 900 nxs2 mixer (xones also). I've started playing a couple of events a month since my first in January and I've been using these 90% of the time so I just want to get to know them more and to experiment with the extra features (be a lot of them insignificant).

Any ideas or opinions on my thought process really appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭tashiusclay

Bump, I'd like to hear of anywhere doing this too, except in the London area of the Uk

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Tin_Cup

Been looking for the same thing myself. Have come across BMG Sound so far in Cork. Not been yet but hoping to visit in the coming weeks. https://bmgsound.com/book-now/

Advertisement