Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oculus Rift S - Spring 2019 for $399 USD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

Don't think the resolution is quiet the big jump for me to sell my existing rift and buy this. What do the rest of you guys think?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Doge wrote: »
    Don't think the resolution is quiet the big jump for me to sell my existing rift and buy this. What do the rest of you guys think?
    I'm thinking the same as you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

At this price its going to be great for first time buyers though

Should also drive down the price and of CV1 so bargains will be had.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,109 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

No sensors required? I need this...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Seems like more of sidegrade or for first time buyers. Sensor free is a nice bonus though! Don't think it warrants swapping the current one out.

Between this and quest, the more people that pick it up, the more quality games/experiences we'll get!

Happy to hang onto mine another while until a Rift 2 appears!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Shlippery wrote: »
    Seems like more of sidegrade or for first time buyers. Sensor free is a nice bonus though! Don't think it warrants swapping the current one out.

Between this and quest, the more people that pick it up, the more quality games/experiences we'll get!

Happy to hang onto mine another while until a Rift 2 appears!
    My think would be that sensors with the current Oculus would be far better for tracking

Advertisement