Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do many people skimboard?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭100cormacio100

I bought a skim board a few years ago after a holiday in France where there were loads of guys doing it on a sloped beach with a shore break. It looked cool. I haven't really found anywhere decent to do it in Ireland though.
    Nowhere with a slope down to the water anyway. Too flat
    Any suggestions?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Stealthfins

Fanore has a slope at the moment,Lahinch and Doughmore at low tide might be worth checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭100cormacio100

Cool thanks. I haven't tried Fanore or Doughmore yet

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭andyd12

Still alive this thread?? This looks pretty fun. Anywhere around Sligo to skim? Rosses point?

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭work

For sale in LIDL, WORTH A punt?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭andyd12

work wrote: »
    For sale in LIDL, WORTH A punt?
    You have a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭waffleman

https://www.lidl.ie/en/leaflet/summer-brochure-we-love-summer/view/jumpmarks/page/9

Skimboard is 20 euro in this brochure. However says on sale 13 June.

My closest lidl is 40 minutes drive away but I would drive to get one if I knew they have any. My son is mad for one.

Just rang their customer care line.

They dont give details of stock levels over the phone. :(

went in to my local lidl (Buncrana, Donegal) - sold out long ago - and other lidls in the area have none left

few good looking boards on amazon - will probably order online

Advertisement