Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteering Nepal with Eil Ireland

Options
  • 20-02-2013 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Thinking of doing a two week volunteering stint in Nepal, near Kathmandu in July before I travel India for a few weeks. Has anyone here had experiences with Eil Ireland before, or with volunteering in Nepal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 CMSgirl

SARAHCA wrote: »
    Thinking of doing a two week volunteering stint in Nepal, near Kathmandu in July before I travel India for a few weeks. Has anyone here had experiences with Eil Ireland before, or with volunteering in Nepal?

Hi! I know you posted this a whole ago, but I'm considering doing the same this summer. Did you end up going to Nepal? And how were eil Ireland, as in would you recommend them to someone looking to do some volunteer work? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭j.s. pill II

I'm currently based in Kathmandu and have been involved in shelter construction/relief work since the earthquake in April. Anyone who is in the area and considering volunteering or anyone who has any general questions, please feel free to PM me.

Advertisement