Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayo GAA

Options
  • 12-01-2021 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭

There are comments of a personal nature about Joe Brollys partner on the Mayo GAA thread. I’ve asked the mod, Shamobuc, to delete them and he has refused. He has placed a warning about personal and idle gossip so he obviously accepts its an issue but refuses to delete the post but is quick to delete posts which object to it.

The posts is here
    Blackjack wrote: »
    exceptional at the profile management in fairness to her. She's really milked being the 4th Cousin of Joe Biden thing.

It’s a personal attack first before bringing in her family. This started by posters attacking Joe Brolly for articles he’s written, it’s unfair for her to be dragged into it.

I’ve no issue with the yellow card. I was back seat modding because I believe the mod to be too stubborn to delete the post

Thanks,
    G&R

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,569 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

If you accept the card this does not belong in the Dispute Resolution Forum. Moved to Help Desk

Have you attempted to resolve this directly with the mod via PM?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Yes, he is ignoring the issue

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,569 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Is he ignoring the issue, or is he simply refusing your request?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Beasty wrote: »
    Is he ignoring the issue, or is he simply refusing your request?

Was ignoring the issue, has now taken action and removed the abusive posts

Marking resolved

• Advertisement
Advertisement