Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Displaying Tax / NCT / Insurance

Options
  • 01-07-2019 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Has anybody come up with a solution for a removable tax / insurance / nct disc holder ?

Obviously I need to display them when driving / parked on the road, but I dont want to stick the usual holder on the windscreen. They look awful, especially at shows. My car is originally from the UK, and it has a copy of the original tax disc from 1985 in the window, which I think is nice. I dont want to then stick up the usual 3 irish ones.

I am thinking of putting the NCT / Insurane / Tax beside each other and laminating them into one card. I can then place it on the dash when out and about.

Has anybody ever done this. In the unlikely event that I pass through a checkpoint these days, can you imagine that there would be any grief or suspicion from the Garda ?

Comments

Advertisement