Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 21st November

Options
  • 21-11-2015 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭

I've taken Ballynagour in the Betfair chase. He's not win a grade 1 yet but his 2nd to Silvi at Aintree means hes not far off these. Possibility

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭idnkph

Nulty wrote: »
    I've taken Ballynagour in the Betfair chase. He's not win a grade 1 yet but his 2nd to Silvi at Aintree means hes not far off these. Possibility

I'm going for cue card in that race. Cant see anyone but CC or Silvhy being there at the finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,830 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Turbine 12.50 Lingfield, Hugh Taylor seems very confident about it so that's enough for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

I notice Paul Maloney rides ANGEL FACE in the 1st at huntington then travels to Ascot for a couple of rides.
    Going to give it a go

• Registered Users Posts: 16,401 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

I hate going anywhere near AJ's horses, but I have to back Noble Emperor is the 2:45 at 13/2. The odds suggest a big gulf in class between it and the market favourite, but I thought when they met last time Noble Emperor wasn't put into the race at all. horse looked ever bit a novice last season, so if it can put that behind it, then I reckon it goes close today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

I am pleasantly surprised by Holywell price, well worth a play, will stay stoutly and should be bang there. Ground not his preferred type but was only 9L off Coneygree on similar in March.

20/1 is huge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Zarkandar

Gowran double for me:

2.45 Tennis Cap 7/2
    3.20 Roi Des Francs 11/4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭rossom

2.25 Haydock Shantou Bob 9/1 was something I fancied for the Albert Bartlett at Cheltenham and I think he looks a big price today. Conditions are ideal, Greatrex are in great form and I think he's got to go close.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

He should come on from that run vatour

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Sisyphus Mark II

Sorry for late notice Denali Highway in the 2:15 3-1 well fancied

Vautour won't stay Gold Cup IMO

Wouldn't mind taking Lizzie Kelly out for a canter :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    He should come on from that run vatour

That will be the only chance of getting him beat , but I still don't think he is a gold cup horse ..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Vautour won't stay Gold Cup IMO

Looks more like a Ryanair horse.

Yala Enki definately on good mark........but good enough??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

Low Key in the 2.25.

Yala Enki definately on good mark........but good enough??

Poor Venetia :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

Bad ride from Johnson on brother Tedd , he let it turn into a sprint which is horse clearly doesn't want, super ride from geraghty tho was only chance he had at winning

Really hope Cue card wins, one of my favs

What a heart ROR has, just wants to win everytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,841 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

gone with conti at 6/5
    price too nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

Bad ride from Johnson on brother Tedd , he let it turn into a sprint which is horse clearly doesn't want, super ride from geraghty tho was only chance he had at winning

Great ride from Geraghty to dictate pace. I wouldn't blame Johnson though, I don't think Tedd looked comfortable at any stage and jumping was erratic at times. Johnson did well to get him into contention at the last.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Cue, card could he be a gold cup horse

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

If they can keep him fit for March he is a serious contender. He absolutely murdered them there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Cue Card seriously impressive. Back to his best.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭uxiant

I thought the reason Joe Tizzard retired was because Cue Card was finished. They certainly look to have him back at his best now.

If I was them would run him in Ryanair again!!!! Don't think he'd stay GC

uxiant wrote: »
    I thought the reason Joe Tizzard retired was because Cue Card was finished. They certainly look to have him back at his best now.
    It was Tizzard who was finished, he had so many bad injuries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

If I was them would run him in Ryanair again!!!! Don't think he'd stay GC

Agree 100%

Surely Dresden good e/w at 7-1 doubt Venetia will let the handle off after 10 lbs rise!!

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭idnkph

Opechee ew at 33/1 now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

Jon Stark wrote: »
    Great ride from Geraghty to dictate pace. I wouldn't blame Johnson though, I don't think Tedd looked comfortable at any stage and jumping was erratic at times. Johnson did well to get him into contention at the last.

Rock on ruby failed to stay 3 miles last time and is a former champion hurdler, you can't let him set that type of pace when your on a horse stamina assured and loves the ground.

Advertisement