Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL Gym Busy?

Options
  • 11-11-2015 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Moved back to Castletroy recently and was thinking about switching back to the Arena as it will make more sense for me logistically speaking.

I left over a year ago as I felt it had gotten too busy, if anyone on here does the gym pre 9am during the weekdays; can you tell me if the situation is still the same, or what is your take on it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

Moved back to Castletroy recently and was thinking about switching back to the Arena as it will make more sense for me logistically speaking.

I left over a year ago as I felt it had gotten too busy, if anyone on here does the gym pre 9am during the weekdays; can you tell me if the situation is still the same, or what is your take on it?

Thanks

The cardio section is usually pretty busy before 9am, but its a decent time to use the weights section.

Advertisement