Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wednesday

• 24-11-2015 11:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,788 ✭✭✭✭

So I got this tip for tomorrow and unlike last week it just cannot be beat. Only joking :pac:

However I do like Mayokoba in the 8:35. This one has been a puzzler. Raced in Killarney over 8f - looked like it needed further. After racing over the extended trip at Wexford - then looked like it needed the 8f all along. Has the breeding and this race looks fairly poor, so am happy enough to take a chance on this at 7/1.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,788 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Tiny bet on Specific Gravity in the last as well. This one has previous form over decent quality races in England, has lost its way, but is now so far down in the ratings. Last time out we saw a little glimpse of form with it coming from the rear to stay on quite nicely into 4th place. Opposition tomorrow is at least as good as what it faced that day, but 28/1 with Betvictor is a nice price to take if luck falls on my side and the race pans out well for my pick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,011 ✭✭✭shmeee

While Quinns is after being cleaned in the Wetherby bumper, opened @ 10s with bet365, 5/2 best left now.

I'm sliding with the well touted King runner, Cajun Fiddle. His only runner tomorrow. And Hutchinson is staying around from the first race to ride it. 4/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Tiny bet on Specific Gravity in the last as well. This one has previous form over decent quality races in England, has lost its way, but is now so far down in the ratings. Last time out we saw a little glimpse of form with it coming from the rear to stay on quite nicely into 4th place. Opposition tomorrow is at least as good as what it faced that day, but 28/1 with Betvictor is a nice price to take if luck falls on my side and the race pans out well for my pick.

Agree have been waiting for this 1 for a while tomorrow may not be the day but drawn well and THINK 28s is decent 1 pt win

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 john_king

It's a big price for a reason, it's not won a race in its last 32 races.
    It hasn't placed in its last 18 runs.
    I'd say it would have to come down another 20lbs in the ratings for it to win.
    They've tried it on every ground, trip and headgear combination possible.
    I wouldn't waste anything on this horse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,788 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

john_king wrote: »
    It's a big price for a reason, it's not won a race in its last 32 races.
    It hasn't placed in its last 18 runs.
    I'd say it would have to come down another 20lbs in the ratings for it to win.
    They've tried it on every ground, trip and headgear combination possible.
    I wouldn't waste anything on this horse.
    Thanks for regging to tell me that.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 john_king

Thanks for regging to tell me that.:eek:

Not sure what you mean but don't let me put you off it, just telling you its not a trustworthy horse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Kaki De La Pree 13:20 Wetherby @11/8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Looking forward to seeing Milansbar jump a fence, looks as if he will make a real good staying chaser.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Took a chance on the filly Glassatura in the last at what looks a massive each way price. Hard to believe it's the same filly I saw win on debut at the Curragh on Guineas day a few years back when she flew from way back to beat a 1/2 shot of Aidan's in a massive field. That screamed she was going to be a smart filly but she never lived up to expectations after trying a few times to get black type. She did win around here over a mile last year off 12lbs higher when landing a touch. Since then she's been tried at a few different trips and I'm still not really sure what it is but I'd be inclined to say it's more this than 12 furlongs that she has been trying. She's off 66 tonight which is five pounds below her second at Fairyhouse in a valuable handicap a few starts back, and she did go off only 11/4 in a 25k course and distance handicap after that. Her form off higher marks in the season would see her go close here and she might strike soon as she falls down the ratings. 25/1

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭kalinisi

So I got this tip for tomorrow and unlike last week it just cannot be beat. Only joking :pac:

However I do like Mayokoba in the 8:35. This one has been a puzzler. Raced in Killarney over 8f - looked like it needed further. After racing over the extended trip at Wexford - then looked like it needed the 8f all along. Has the breeding and this race looks fairly poor, so am happy enough to take a chance on this at 7/1.

With you on Mayakoba Francie , hopefully I don't put the mockers on it!

Fahy interviewed after that run at wexford on ATR and he was saying it was sticky ground and she hated , gave Grant a lot of credit for not murdering her when her chance was gone too, I banged it in the tracker that day as one to follow from there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Breezolini in the first at Dundalk should go close. 6/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Im Liking Baddilini 7:15 Kempton 25-1 ran well enough last time out good ew price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,459 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Athloman Cottage 16-1 8.35

I like this ew. Still progressing I think and very consistent around here in last 5 outings.
    On a very low weight and can take advantage tonight for a place at least

1pts ew at 16-1

Specific Gravity 40-1 9.05
    Some good performances laced with bad this year. I think in this group it can compete though.
    Should keep on from back to take a place here.

1pt ew 40-1

Specific Gravity 40-1 9.05
    Some good performances laced with bad this year. I think in this group it can compete though.
    Should keep on from back to take a place here.

1pt ew 40-1

I should read thread before posting. Already tipped up.
    And has no chance apparently...
    I still think it does

Athloman Cottage 16-1 8.35

I like this ew. Still progressing I think and very consistent around here in last 5 outings.
    On a very low weight and can take advantage tonight for a place at least

1pts ew at 16-1

Went for it and lost 3rd and a place
    cRAP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Breezolini in the first at Dundalk should go close. 6/1.

Absolute monkey of a horse. Sorry but got word for 2nd time in a row this would go in.

Advertisement