Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History and structure of Irish education

Options
  • 05-05-2021 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

hi all

Having returned from London, I'm due to complete the history and structure of Irish education to get full teacher status.
    Anyone any tips, help, advice on how to prepare?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭derb12

Louthway wrote: »
    hi all

Having returned from London, I'm due to complete the history and structure of Irish education to get full teacher status.
    Thanks

Look up! There’s a whole sticky thread about it
    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2055834160/11/#post115167797

Best of luck. Get it over with ASAP is my advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Louthway

Thanks will do!!! Trying to juggle this and a new born

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭williaint

Thanks will do!!! Trying to juggle this and a new born

Do not worry about it - it is an open book exam online so I would try to get it done asap...I did mine last August.

Borrow the book Towards the Era of Lifelong Learning by John Coolahan from your local library next week...I didn't even buy it. This has all the info you need.

williaint wrote: »
    Do not worry about it - it is an open book exam online so I would try to get it done asap...I did mine last August.

Borrow the book Towards the Era of Lifelong Learning by John Coolahan from your local library next week...I didn't even buy it. This has all the info you need.

I didn't realise it was open book exam... is this really the case

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭antgal23

hi all

Thanks

Have you registered with the TC yet? Took me 3 months, kept asking for module descriptions from 20 years ago

• Advertisement

antgal23 wrote: »
    Have you registered with the TC yet? Took me 3 months, kept asking for module descriptions from 20 years ago

Yeah just need to sort out doing this condition to have full registration.

Advertisement