Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arrival immigration waiting times at Dublin Airport these days

• 30-04-2021 7:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭

What are the arrival immigration waiting times at Dublin Airport these days (with the COVID PCR document checks etc.)?

Arriving at 10:55, I am wondering what my chances would be of making a 12:25 (domestic) departure from T2.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,999 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

haven't been through in a few months but imagine that with the almost complete lack of passengers then you'd be through the checks in minutes, walk straight past the baggage carousels and up the stairs at the end of the hall there's a transfer check in door you can go through...domestic check in is separate from the international queue anyways so you're through in 2 mins...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

The documents were checked before you boarded.

Also i arrived in tenerife expecting visual and temp tests.. Maybe they have temp scanners but certainly no one conducting a physical

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭embraer170

All went fine. Frankfurt felt almost hectic (still probably only 30% of normal), but Dublin felt like it was out of a zombie apocalypse movie.

Not a soul in the T1 baggage hall, T1 security 5 lanes open and no one using any, T1 departures empty, T2 departures totally empty (shops with 5 staff and not a single customer), and the A gates again no one around.

I guess I must have gone through just after the morning "peak" (if there was any).

Advertisement