Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&Q chop saw blade

Options
  • 04-04-2021 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭

Planning to cut some Cedar batons and the original blade on the evolution chop saw blade has gone dull. Wanting a clean cut, I purchased a new blade in B&Q yesterday. The price was €20.25 and I purchased the blade based on the price which was similar to what I had been looking at on Amazon.

So....I bought a smaller blade (185mm rather than 210mm). Brought it back today to exchange and expected maybe a €5 difference. Nope. The total was circa €35 for the blade. "No, thank you. I'll just take a refund and buy one online for €20." I got my refund. Came home and ordered from Amazon for just under €21 for delivery on Wednesday.

I don't mind paying a little extra, but at almost twice the price for a blade is just ridiculous. I'm all for buy and support local, but not at those prices.

Evolution was the brand of blade. same as the chopsaw.

Stay Free

Advertisement