Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ups

Options
  • 04-05-2021 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

Hello :) I don't know what thread to put this in. Could anyone gelp me with a direct number or way of contacting the ups depot in dublin. The customer service cannot help me and I am just looking to speak to the depot about a package i have sent for work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭francois

you can try calling Mygan Park depot 01 524 5446

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭The_Kitty

francois wrote: »
    you can try calling Mygan Park depot 01 524 5446

That only gets you through to the customer service. Thanks for trying though :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

You need to get a call back to hear from the depot, it's impossible to speak to someone there directly. If you think the package is damaged or lost start a claim, this can kickstart them into helping you sometimes and they need to contact the depot to initiate the process. Don't bother with the press 1 for blah blah, just say "agent" to be put on to a person.

Advertisement