Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

old account

Options
  • 27-04-2021 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I have just opened this account with board.ie, I had an account with board.ie which I closed today because I wanted to delete all the information on it, however that did not happen and a notice I had on that account is still available, how can I remove this permanently,
    thanks
    Brendan.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Your account information will be deleted. However posts are not deleted when an account is closed

Please see here regarding the site's GDPR policy

If there is personal information you require deleting there is an email address to contact - datarequests@boards.ie. You need to provide links to relevant posts containing personal data

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement