Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Enterprise: Flight or Fight

• 14-01-2021 12:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,293 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

Such a great name for an episode.

Anyone care to guess who the aliens in the big ship were. It was green and silver. Me I was thinking maybe the race that become or became the Borg or maybe related to the Dominion but the ship colours are all wrong for that. Maybe an early Breen ship. It did remind me of the Breen when I first seen it.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭Rawr

AMKC wrote: »
    Such a great name for an episode.

Anyone care to guess who the aliens in the big ship were. It was green and silver. Me I was thinking maybe the race that become or became the Borg or maybe related to the Dominion but the ship colours are all wrong for that. Maybe an early Breen ship. It did remind me of the Breen when I first seen it.

Some discussion points at that maybe being a Breen vessel.
    Borg vessels at this time would probably be pretty similar to 23rd Century Borg Cubes, and probably still on the far end of the Beta Quadrant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,755 ✭✭✭Inviere

AMKC wrote: »
    I was thinking maybe the race that become or became the Borg

My memory of the episode is really rusty, but the Borg were proven to have been around in the Delta Quad LONG before Enterprise were they not? (circa at least 7/800 years)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,713 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Star Trek Online had a whole game arc about them

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,033 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Inviere wrote: »
    My memory of the episode is really rusty, but the Borg were proven to have been around in the Delta Quad LONG before Enterprise were they not? (circa at least 7/800 years)

Yup, at least 900 years before Voyager. And originating in the Delta quadrant. Not generally a fan of what the Voyager did to the Borg but at least they killed off a bunch of silly fan theories like V'ger, Control etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,293 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Star Trek Online had a whole game arc about them

So tell.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,713 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,293 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Awe very interesting. Thanks for that.