Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working visa and job offer

Options
  • 07-09-2020 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Would anyone have any insight to my problem at the moment.
    I have applied for the IEC online and at the time I had no job offer and said no when the question was asked. Since then I have been offered a job but it wont let me change my existing application to update this which I presume would help the chances of getting the visa with the new COVID rules. What is the best thing to do in this situation?
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭circular flexing

mikeyod123 wrote: »
    Would anyone have any insight to my problem at the moment.
    I have applied for the IEC online and at the time I had no job offer and said no when the question was asked. Since then I have been offered a job but it wont let me change my existing application to update this which I presume would help the chances of getting the visa with the new COVID rules. What is the best thing to do in this situation?
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated

If you don't have a POE letter then I think you are out of luck. Processing of all IEC programs has been suspended since March - this includes Young Professionals which does require a job offer. If you have a POE letter, then a job offer would allow you to enter the country but you don't need to update IRCC/CIC on this.

Advertisement