Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Valet

Options
  • 14-02-2015 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

Has anyone experience getting a full valet in town? Seems to be a few little businesses offering it but what are they like? I remember a thread on this before and there seemed to be mixed reports on a lot of them. Anyone know what one you can trust to do a good job and preferably at an ok price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

thebuzz wrote: »
    Has anyone experience getting a full valet in town? Seems to be a few little businesses offering it but what are they like?

Those lads in the Qauyside shopping centre are very good. The last time I brought the car in, my back seat was coated in German Shepherd hairs. It literally broke their hearts cleaning it and it took them a lot longer than they anticipated. They didn't charge me extra and were pretty good humoured about it. I think the full valet cost me €80 and going by the condition my car was in, it was well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Across from the Garda station you can get a mini valet for 15 quid. Its excellent value.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Those lads in the Qauyside shopping centre are very good. The last time I brought the car in, my back seat was coated in German Shepherd hairs. It literally broke their hearts cleaning it and it took them a lot longer than they anticipated. They didn't charge me extra and were pretty good humoured about it. I think the full valet cost me €80 and going by the condition my car was in, it was well worth it.

Have had a few quotes of them over the years. Should really bring her in too them to get that showroom finish she hasn't had since i bought her.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭pissedasanewt

Just wondering who are currently the best in Dublin at valeting a car? I'm particularly interested in getting the upholstery done as its got stains from the numerous times I've tried to clean it myself. Its also had dogs in and out of the back. I've got a good cover for the back seat now, but there are stains from before I learned my lesson.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Just wondering who are currently the best in Dublin at valeting a car? I'm particularly interested in getting the upholstery done as its got stains from the numerous times I've tried to clean it myself. Its also had dogs in and out of the back. I've got a good cover for the back seat now, but there are stains from before I learned my lesson.
    You'd need to ask in the Dublin forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

You could try the Romanians in Porters Yard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

The Valet Depot. Got my car done there, excellent job. Never saw it looking so clean.

Advertisement