Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Room for Rent In Galway (Professional!)

Options
  • 16-09-2002 10:00pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads

Have a room to rent in the house I am in. €254 a month in Knocknacarra.
    All the usual stuff, satellite, 33" TV, DVD, dishwasher, washing machine, phone, driveway parking, big room, 2 beds pushed together, house is a year old, send me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Originally posted by yop
    All the usual stuff, satellite, 33" TV, DVD
    There isn't anything usual about that buddy. Sounds like a nice place you got there. Which part (estate) of Knocknacarra would you be reffering to?

;-phobos-)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

It is in Linn Bhui, near hibernian insurance. Like my toys!! every house should have one!!!

Do you know someone who wants it??

Advertisement