Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Galway

Options
  • 20-08-2002 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

me and my brother are looking for a house in galway .any one on the boards have a 2 spare rooms.Must be near enough to galway

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

all i can say is good luck. you are going to need it.if you get the galway advertiser(it's out today) there is an accomadation list on it.otherthan that get in contact with the accomadation ofice on galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Hi,
    We have a large twin room in our house to rent if your interested. Contact 087 4153379 or 086 8743503. Rent is 58 Euro per week per person.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭eire_insane

Mate ill prob take it off you as I said on the phone ill call you on Thusday.I was wondering has the house all mod cons eg tv vcr etc also any extras cable ,sky , alos I read your post on the board and you say 20 mins for the city centre and you told me 30 mins which one is it?See ya on Thusday any how

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Sorry but the room is gone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement