Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kwa/asg mp9 with upgrades and accessories

Options
  • 15-01-2020 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭

I’m selling a kwa/asg mp9 in od colour with 2 mags, red dot sight and peq box on pressure pad with light and laser. Firing 325 on low pressure gas. Upgraded cnc nozzle, high flow valve and tbb. Great kick and rate of fire. Selling for €250 and based in Meath

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Pics

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭shnburn

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Pics

Any interest in trades just for the mp9 don't need sight or pex box have aps guardian with 2 mid caps and 2 high caps with rifle bag new spring and piston put in

shnburn wrote: »
    Any interest in trades just for the mp9 don't need sight or pex box have aps guardian with 2 mid caps and 2 high caps with rifle bag new spring and piston put in

No thanks wouldn’t be my kinda thing but thanks for the offer

Bump

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭tomdotcom

Hi there how old is it and how much have you used it?

I understand it has potential to wear out internals due to the high rate of fire... any comments?

Thanks

tomdotcom wrote: »
    Hi there how old is it and how much have you used it?

I understand it has potential to wear out internals due to the high rate of fire... any comments?

Thanks

It’s probably 3-4 years old. Never gamed only plinked with and is in as new condition. Internals are perfect it’s been kept really well so I’d have no worries at all about it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Horse84

Still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Is this still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

???

• Advertisement

Sorry missed the last few posts. This sold ages ago off boards. Can mods please mark as sold

Advertisement