Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optilase

Options
  • 11-06-2021 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I have recently got eye laser surgery with Optilase. If anyone is looking for any information or need a referral feel free to contact me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭mioniqa

I'd like a referral please :)

May I ask how much it was? I was health insurance so i think I might get a bit off because of that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Lavieenrose

mioniqa wrote: »
    I'd like a referral please :)

May I ask how much it was? I was health insurance so i think I might get a bit off because of that too.

Did you get the referral? If not PM me and I can do it 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 1 devipriya.nair

Tcx123 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have recently got eye laser surgery with Optilase. If anyone is looking for any information or need a referral feel free to contact me.

Hi, I am planning my treatment on last of August, hope it gone well for you. I am looking for a referral as well..

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Lavieenrose

Hi, I am planning my treatment on last of August, hope it gone well for you. I am looking for a referral as well..

Messaged you there! :)

Advertisement