Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Training/Match - Saturday?

Options
  • 07-09-2007 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭

Is there any training session or match between ourselves being planned for Saturday or Sunday?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

I can't make it as I'm getting ready to go off to Budapest. Remember the ireland game is tomorrow so doubt you'll get anyone then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭bugs90

I'll be at Cois Fharraige so cant make anything this weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Plus, I haven't all the money collected yet, so there's no way we'd have enough balls etc.

Next weekend for definite.

We'll have to, the league kicks off that Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

I won't be there next weekend either. Des, will you text me about any match we may have that weekend? I wont have access to the net while I'm away

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Could we not get some form of kickabout going this saturday or sunday? even a 5-aside would do the job if we have numbers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭kaizersoze1980

Could we not get some form of kickabout going this saturday or sunday? even a 5-aside would do the job if we have numbers

id be up for it if we had 10

Advertisement