Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Floor heating providers

Options
  • 15-10-2019 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    I'll be moving a my new house in the next 2 or 3 weeks and I want to install floor heating before the laminate (living room) and tiles (kitchen).

So far I've quoted prices in two companies: termol.ie and warmup.
    termol.ie is about € 830 cheaper than warmup, however wamrup comes up lot more in the google search, also their website is lot better, etc.

I'd love to hear experience of people who have been in the same situation and how you guys decided to one or another provider?

Thanks a lot, all tips are more than welcome.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

What were the actual quotes? And was it for the whole house or just for the rooms you wanted?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭albernazj93

What were the actual quotes? And was it for the whole house or just for the rooms you wanted?

I got a quote to:
    22m2 living room (laminates)
    22m2 kitchen (tiles)

I got the following prices:
    Termol 1506.00 + 314 (installation only under laminate)
    Warmup 2089.87 + 960 + VAT 15.5% (installation under both laminate and tiles)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭albernazj93

Does anybody have had any experience with one of these two providers? Termofol and Warmup?

Warmup is lot more expensive.
    Living room + hall + kitchen = 4k

With the same price I believe I can put underfloor heating in the same places + landing + master bedroom

Any suggestion?

Advertisement