Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Strike Force Bank Account Is OPEN!!

2»

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

They charge a small fee when I move the money out to the SSF account but its not too bad. I discussed a charitable discount with them once and they locked the account (thinking something dodgy was going on when they reviewed the burst of activity at xmas only!) so I didnt try that again. I may broach the topic again when we have our registered charity number.

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

If you need any extra hands to help with anything just drop me a PM I'll be more than happy to help if I can. :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Could the first post be updated to indicate if the Bank Details are valid for 2009? I'd donate with Paypal but I know you'll get hit with the fees and I want to make sure you get all of my donation

Saw a post from Terry on November 4th that says it's the same one ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Yesterday we held our Santa S.O.S airsoft game in aid of the S.S.F we raised €250 for the charity :D

XMAS.jpg

Click the picture for photo's from the event

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

Heh gang,

I pledged €20 last christmas and I forgot to lodge it. Can I lodge it now in time for next christmas?

AMC

Yup, no problem. ( to be honest, we now do a lot in the spring cos the charities are better prepared)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭einshteen

So how did it go?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Those bank details still valid from the OP?
    Just wondering because I can't see a donate option in the announcement.

• Advertisement

Yes they are. I'll be pushing the donation button "general request" this week.

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

DeV, the [ssf].[/ssf] tag seems to be experiencing problems, e.g. in the OP in the AH mod challenge, when I click on it I get a standard Boards message "You have not selected any post to which this action can be applied!"

Yet the one in my sig takes me directly to paypal / SSF as it should.

Several other people also reporting the problem.

It doesn't seem to be browser specific, nor is it specific to AH (I thought it might be something to do with the restriction on images in that forum, but I ran a test in Humour, got the same).

Can you / Danny / someone take a look and see if you can spot the problem?

EDIT: And just to confuse this ol' technophobe more, the one above is consistently linking me to paypal, the one in AH is still just as consistently giving me a Boards auto-message!! >.<

This is confusing the hell out of us. Sorry. More news as I get it.

DeV.

Advertisement