Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator : Werewolf - 24/01/2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Drumpot wrote: »
    I will give it another shot if that’s ok. Thanks for the positive feedback BJ, you make me want to be a better player :)

You know I got your back boy

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

I'm gonna have to drop out hope to join in net time but I'm not up to things at the minute.

I'm gonna have to drop out hope to join in net time but I'm not up to things at the minute.

No bother at all my friend. Better now than 7 bells on Monday.

Thank you for the initial consideration, hope to see you back soon.

Game will start Sunday. OP will be modified due to an increase of players.

Thank you again to everyone who signed up. Thank you to the subs who are happy to be on the bench. If any subs wanna play, please let me know ASAP.

PMs will go out Sunday with anon accounts and backrooms for roled players.

Newer players will also be given backrooms to ask questions and get guided by the mod if needs be.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Newer players will also be given backrooms to ask questions and get guided by the mod if needs be.
    1bfe4f_edc85c8d62b24516a5548fdecde7e2b4~mv2.gif

• Advertisement

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=116011816#post116011816

Gamethread posted. PMs will be issued before 6pm SUNDAY.

Please note we have updated the OP slightly. One extra roled player and one extra wolf.

Any questions please asked here and not on the game thread.

Hey beaks, can I be first with questions?
    They're probably obvious...
    You may vote when ever you liek from 10am and you may change your vote as the day goes on. No one can see your vote until after lynch. Voting results will be available after lynch at 930pm.

There will always be the option for players to vote for 'No Lynch'.
    Game mods also wish to inform players that there is a 5 post minimum requirement per day, which will begin from Monday morning at 10am.

There will be no missed votes in this game. Failure to enter a valid vote by the deadline will result in a penalty vote against yourself in that lynch.

4. Lynch rules: The votes WILL be published in this game, the data is also available in the lynch thread for players to analyse and interpret freely

No majority rule? This stung me in the one game I played, I had a "holding vote" in and it triggered a majority

"No Lynch" is valid, it isn't a missed vote? You can decide no lynch, it's forgetting that's bad, yeah?

When you say lynch data is available, is that all votes cast by a player, or just the final vote? If I change my mind during the day can people see that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

Just seeing the quote EN quoted, there seems to be what could be interpeted as a bit of conflict.
    1) no one can see you vote until after the lynch
    2) the data will be available in lynch thread for players to analyse and interpret freely

1 suggests hiddden voting, 2 suggest open voting.

Yeah thats an error on my part from editing a copied version of the last rules.

There will be no lynch thread.

Votes will be submitted via google form.

People can vote on this form. Contents of votes shall not be disclosed until after lynch.

No order of lynch votes will be provided, so while you will know who voted for who, you will not know when they voted.

Sorry about my error. I shall change it on the OP when Im home.

• Advertisement

No lynch will be an option but it must be selected on the lynch form.

You may vote for whom ever you wish and may place a olacehilder vote.

You can change your vote by simply using the vote form again and selecting a new option.

Players will only see who players voted for last. Any previous votes during the day will not be disclosed.

Work's gone to shït. I was working until 11 last night, all day so far today even though I don't work Saturdays, and I'm stressed as hell so I'm really looking forward to this! I'll be playing in character, as a really angry person :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Work's gone to shït. I was working until 11 last night, all day so far today even though I don't work Saturdays, and I'm stressed as hell so I'm really looking forward to this! I'll be playing in character, as a really angry person :p

Strangely I like to hear that ;)

No lynch

328493509edd6499da6cc4a2b524954f.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

No lynch

328493509edd6499da6cc4a2b524954f.gif

Lynch him :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

SOME THREAD RULES

Players shall be allowed 40 posts per day until 6pm. From 6pm each day, post limits wiil be suspended until Lynch. So from 6pm to 9pm you cant post how much as you like.

From 9pm the thread will be closed for 1 hour.

Lynch votes must be in by 9pm. Lynch results will be revealed at 10pm.

All games actions, such as bullets, protects munch shall be actioned at night, between 10pm and 10am.

Munch will take place at 11am.

The thread will again be closed from 9am to 11am. Each day will begin at 11am.

DISCUSS!

Q on the posting.
    You are allowed post on the thread from 11pm up to 6pm the following day (apart from when the thread is closed) - but in this time period you are only allowed max 40 posts? Then between 6pm and 9pm you can post as much as you like - regardless of how much you have posted before 6pm? (It says cant above, but I am guessing this is a typo?

Yes that's a typo. My bad. Unlimited posting from 6pm to 9pm.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Thanks - I will probably be very hungover tomorrow, so trying to get my head around it all before my head hurts a lot.

cee_jay wrote: »
    Thanks - I will probably be very hungover tomorrow, so trying to get my head around it all before my head hurts a lot.

I hope its all simple and easy to understand. Any further questions, by all means ask away

• Advertisement

I hope its all simple and easy to understand. Any further questions, by all means ask away

Miles Dyson - Miles has a killswitch. He may use this only once. If Miles hits the killswitch, the player with the second highest lynch votes will die in the following lynch. Miles can only hit the killswitch between 10pm and 10am.

Are the times a typo. The voting wouldn't be open between those times, if I figure rightly.
    Form will be available from 11am each day. You may vote when ever you liek from 10am

Neowise wrote: »
    Are the times a typo. The voting wouldn't be open between those times, if I figure rightly.

The time is correct. Miles will have to make his decisions before the polls open.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

The time is correct. Miles will have to make his decisions before the polls open.

So if Miles chooses during this period he will in effect kill the person who had 2nd most votes on the lynch That just happened, but they will die at next lynch , presumably along with whomever got most votes that night aswell? (Two deaths after one lynch). I presume it’s a wasted kill if person lynched is the same as the person who was 2nd night before ?

So if Miles chooses during this period he will in effect kill the person who had 2nd most votes on the lynch That just happened, but they will die at next lynch , presumably along with whomever got most votes that night aswell? (Two deaths after one lynch). I presume it’s a wasted kill if person lynched is the same as the person who was 2nd night before ?

No,

Miles from Monday knight onwards can hit the killswitch.

He may only hit it between 10pm and 10am. Before lynch voting form opens.

Once its hit, it will affect the next lynch.

So if he hits it Monday Night/Tuesday Morning, Tuesdays lynch will be affected. It will kill the player with the 2nd highest votes on the Tuesday.

So basically its a huge gamble.

TUSK? Clear your private messages please. so I can send you your role......

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

No,

So if he hits it Monday Night/Tuesday Morning, Tuesdays lynch will be affected. It will kill the player with the 2nd highest votes on the Tuesday.

So miles has a hand grenade that will kill one person, but he can only throw that hand grenade effectively into a dark room with everybody remaining in it ?

Can he mill himself if he’s second in line for lynch? Please say yes “because miles likes to live dangerously” to which I say

200.gif

So miles has a hand grenade that will kill one person, but he can only throw that hand grenade effectively into a dark room with everybody remaining in it ?

Can he mill himself if he’s second in line for lynch? Please say yes “because miles likes to live dangerously” to which I say

200.gif

He certainly can. ALL PMs sent out..... just waiting on Tusk. Hopefully game thread can open early.

No,

So, on Tuesday, (in this example) is top spot saved, or is there two deaths, top and 2nd.

Neowise wrote: »
    So, on Tuesday, (in this example) is top spot saved, or is there two deaths, top and 2nd.

2 deaths

While I have ya, Just checking to see if you are still OK to be a sub....

No dropouts yet. But if there are any drop outs, can I still call on you?

• Advertisement

2 deaths

While I have ya, Just checking to see if you are still OK to be a sub....

No dropouts yet. But if there are any drop outs, can I still call on you?
    Yes, I thanked the post asking if we were still available.

Advertisement