Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swift Challenger 580 rear left corner damage

Options
  • 26-12-2020 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi ,

A neighbor has a swift Challenger 580 , one of the plastic pieces on the rear corner has sustained some damage , picture attached.

Does anyone know where I could get a replacement piece ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭matthew the statue

Hi ,

A neighbor has a swift Challenger 580 , one of the plastic pieces on the rear corner has sustained some damage , picture attached.

Pic below

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭huddlejonny

Hi ,

Starting point is getting the make and model and checking with manufacturer for part number... next step is shop around for the cheapest supplier....

Alternatively, google the best motorhome repair company nearest to you and get them to do it if you can get the van to them and they will order the part for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭meercat

Any good crash repair man should be able to sort this for you. Google bumper repair services

Advertisement