Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Approval & Drawdown stalled by Covid Payment

Options
  • 13-08-2020 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering have many had their mortgage approval or draw down, stalled because of receiving some form of Covid Payment. If so which bank is it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭hi!

beauf wrote: »
    Just wondering have many had their mortgage approval or draw down, stalled because of receiving some form of Covid Payment. If so which bank is it.

All of them. From what I can see on this site and Facebook, banks aren’t drawing down if on Covid payment & then they want 3 months of payslips when off of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I don't think its all of them.

https://www.thejournal.ie/aib-mortgage-approval-wage-subsidy-recipients-5138732-Jul2020/

But it would be useful to know if anyone with a covid payment, has managed to get a draw down recently. or have them just been refused point blank.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭mojesius

We have our loan offer letter from PTSB. One of the conditions to draw down stated is that our most recent payslips show no evidence of Covid benefit payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Aelun

Does anyone know how many payslips UB need without the Covid Benefit. I'm coming off the subsidy this month and hoping to drawdown a few days after i get the 1st payslip without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cubatahavana

AFAIK KCB is approving loans and drawdowns for people with the TWSS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭LauraAaron

We’ve been at the last hurdle for months bank won’t draw down due to husband being in hospitality we’re awaiting the final decision tomorrow as the vendor is pulling out so fingers crossed for then x

• Registered Users Posts: 8 McPacher

I can confirm PTSB is tough on covid payments. You need to have clean full salary last 3 months and a written confirmation from your employer that you're in good standing, company doing well and not anticipating to release you due to covid

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cubatahavana

LauraAaron wrote: »
    We’ve been at the last hurdle for months bank won’t draw down due to husband being in hospitality we’re awaiting the final decision tomorrow as the vendor is pulling out so fingers crossed for then x

All the best

Advertisement