Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hallwell Park, Adamstown, Lucan

Options
  • 22-01-2020 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all

I am just starting a thread in relation to Hallwell Park, Adamstown, Lucan, as I haven't really been able to find out much information online about the development (bar the usual promotional material etc.).

I've noticed that some of the other developments in the Adamstown SDZ (Somerton, Gandon Park, Shackleton Park etc.) have similar threads so I thought this would be useful for anyone who has purchased in the estate or is thinking of doing so (like me!).

I recently viewed the show houses and I was impressed. From the site plan, the estate looks like it will be well laid out and will be bounded by Tubber Lane to the north and the Adamstown Drive Road. As there is so much development in the estate and the wider area, I did find it tough to visualise what the overall area will look like once construction and infrastructure works are completed. I did see that a park is proposed to go in adjacent to the estate, which is good.

I'd be interested to hear from anybody who has already purchased in the estate to know their initial experiences or to know what issues (if any) have arisen to date in relation to the development or the wider area (eg. levels/location of social housing, proposed traveller accommodation in the locality, proposed schools/shops, public transport issues).

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭doogie!

Anyone purchased any of the new houses here guys? looking at a september date to be ready

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cubatahavana

Will apartments be available for sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭doogie!

Will apartments be available for sale?

Nothing online about them yet anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cubatahavana

Was asking as the development Im buying in has apartments as well but the developer is keeping them for private rentals

• Registered Users Posts: 16 manchesterisred77

hi , Anyone booked a house in the new phase of Hallwell. they have increased the price significantly compared to last phase .

450000 for 3bed type C,

420000 for 3bed type D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 didisa

Hey, how do you know new prices, was an email sent out?

they had a viewing 1 week back and had a few houses available to book.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sj214

Hi, any one booked House in hallwell new phase. We went for viewing yesterday ? They have few end of terrace and mid terrace 3 bhk house available

Hey , I have booked one end terrace c type for 450k , they have already sent out contract with possession date in July/August

what quote did you get ? I think this are cancellations due to people buying in Tandy’s lane .

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sj214

We got quote of 480k. Do you mind sharing the size of the one which you booked

• Advertisement
Advertisement