Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PANTHER PRIME 4.3" TOUCH SCREEN MEDIA PLAYER €24.29 delivered

Options
  • 21-05-2014 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

Could be handy for the kids.

http://m.mymemory.co.uk/product?p=42982

YouTube Review:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_g7w16aY-Cs

Details:

Enjoy non-stop entertainment on the go with this 4.3-inch touchscreen, player that sports a stylish and portable design.

This digital multimedia music and video player comes with a built in 4gb memory (Micro SD compatible up to 16GB) meaning you can connect to your computer and start copying movies, music, photos, ebooks , Audio books accross straightaway.

Slim and lightweight in design, it is a great choice for storing all your music and videos to use when you want and can use where you want!

Also Comes in black matt rubberized finish that minimizes fingerprints and makes it easy to keep it clean.

Key features:

- 4.3inch, touch screen
    - Built-in 4GB Memory (Micro SD compatible up to 16GB)
    - 24 languages
    - Supports: MP3,WMA,OGG,APE,FLAC,AAC,WAV,AC3,DTS.
    - Micro SD compatible up to 16GB
    -Full support for HD 720P (1280 * 1080) Formats

Specification
    - Full support for HD 720P (1280 * 1080) of the MKV, AVI, RM, RMVB, MP4, MOV, VOB, DAT, FLV, 3GP,MPG support H.264 encoding.
    - 4.3inch, touch screen TFT LCD (480x272) 256k Colors
    - Support FM Radio FUnction
    - ADPCM code recording (WAV) by MIC

Box Contents:
    - Panther Prime 4.3" Touch Screen Media Player
    - Usb Charging Cable
    - Earphones
    - Instruction Manual

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

No proper specs listed at all..

• Registered Users Posts: 32 whitenoise

I got 2 of these to keep the kids busy in the car, Got a couple of phone holders and they are happy as anything with them.
    I dropped one of them and now it has a flickering line on it whenever I run it.
    You get about 3 hours of playtime watching movies, but I'd say that will start to run down when the battery gets a bit older. For this price it's worth it

Advertisement