Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

De'Longhi Magnifica Bean to Cup Espresso/Cappuccino Maker £199

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Bargain_Hound

Time to return the favour to someone, my old reservation came through today by text and it's available in Liffey Valley. I've already got another users spare reservation code. First to PM can have the code. @113e

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Time to return the favour to someone, my old reservation came through today by text and it's available in Liffey Valley. I've already got another users spare reservation code. First to PM can have the code. @113e

How are you getting it at 113 so far after the price had risen to 220?

vicwatson wrote: »
    How are you getting it at 113 so far after the price had risen to 220?

Store honouring the price as reservation was made at 113 a week ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

So after a week you got txt that it is ready for collection?

loki7777 wrote: »
    So after a week you got txt that it is ready for collection?

Correct, although it had an expired collection date I verified it was in stock and it was held for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭TheWatcher182

PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ikol_

Pm sent .. I hope

Pm's replied

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

KathleenF wrote: »
    I hadn’t received a text but saw my local store had 3 in stock so I went in and showed them my email reservation. Got the machine no bother. I wouldn’t wait for the text if I were you.

Done exactly what you said this evening and checked in the store for stock. They had 5 and went to the counter and showed my reservation.

The guy explained that the stock they got was more than likely new stock from the warehouse and that my order was more than likely to be transferred from another store.

Still not a bother with the staff and gave it to me for the 113. Haven't tried it out yet but can't wait. Thanks for the tip KathleenF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

Got a call from Argos in The crescent this morning to tell me mine was in and at the 113 price. Delighted, i had written it off. Fair play Argos!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,514 ✭✭✭✭banie01

tototoe wrote: »
    Got a call from Argos in The crescent this morning to tell me mine was in and at the 113 price. Delighted, i had written it off. Fair play Argos!

Me too, delighted ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

So it's time for Sligo now;)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Vwsham

loki7777 wrote: »
    So it's time for Sligo now;)

Now you’re talking!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I may be mistaken but I though I saw someone post a link to a good silver milk jug on amazon here recently? I've gone back 25 pages on mobile but can't see a link and my eyes are starting to bleed.....anyone have any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

I may be mistaken but I though I saw someone post a link to a good silver milk jug on amazon here recently? I've gone back 25 pages on mobile but can't see a link and my eyes are starting to bleed.....anyone have any suggestions?

I have had a few two the handle came off. Now I have the dailyart frothing pitcher from Amazon very heavy, good finish and proper graduations inside

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Donal94

Guys I've just literally gotten the machine as a family member picked it up for me. I have water and beans in it but all the lights keep flashing and it won't do anything. Anyone any suggestions.

Eh read the manual

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

Feed with the water. Read manual ;-)

Eh read the manual

Jog on

devil-80 wrote: »
    Feed with the water. Read manual ;-)

Also jog on

• Advertisement

Turning into hukd here with all the comic geniuses, thanks for the help lads. Had read the manual and followed steps, did them again and got sorted.

Donal94 wrote: »
    Guys I've just literally gotten the machine as a family member picked it up for me. I have water and beans in it but all the lights keep flashing and it won't do anything. Anyone any suggestions.
    Turning into hukd here with all the comic geniuses, thanks for the help lads. Had read the manual and followed steps, did them again and got sorted.

Ha, are you for real? You come looking for help saying thinks like “it won’t do anything” no wonder you got the replies you did, plus, this is bargain alerts ;)

Ha, are you for real? You come looking for help saying thinks like “it won’t do anything” no wonder you got the replies you did, plus, this is bargain alerts ;)

As I said before jog on. Enjoy it up there in your ivory tower, you must have a great view down on the rest of us.really in the spirit of what boards is all about thanks again.

As I said before jog on. Enjoy it up there in your ivory tower, you must have a great view down on the rest of us.really in the spirit of what boards is all about thanks again.

A very happy new year Donal, I hope all your wishes come through in 2018.

You too. Thanks again to the poster of this bargain, fantastic deal absolutely delighted with it, particularly now that I have it working after some of our fellow friendly boardsies offering me such constructive and helpful advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭JustMac

Sounds like it could be in descaling mode. See manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭asharkman

I went looking for one. Harvey Norman have one but for 29e! Eek! Lemme know if you get a decent one for less!

You too. Thanks again to the poster of this bargain, fantastic deal absolutely delighted with it, particularly now that I have it working after some of our fellow friendly boardsies offering me such constructive and helpful advice.

turn the steam wand dial and let a few hundred mls of water out. then will be available to make coffee.

this was explained about 5 times now in this thread - if you read back you would see it. hence annoyance from posters tbh. you obviously you didn't make much of an effort searching for it.

now likely to get a response telling people to "jog on".

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭kneejerk

It appears some people have got there old reservation honored by Argos.

I didn't receive anything so just wondering if anyone got it from Athlone or Sligo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Vwsham

kneejerk wrote: »
    It appears some people have got there old reservation honored by Argos.

I didn't receive anything so just wondering if anyone got it from Athlone or Sligo?

I’m still waiting on word from Sligo myself. Many other stores are contacting people and honoring the deal. Hopefully Sligo is no exception here. Fingers crossed.

Advertisement