Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€2.99 AAx4 Rechargable batteries @ Lidl (22/07)

Options
  • 20-07-2004 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭

Lidl are selling those rechargable batteries again from this Thursday.

No chargers so you might have a chance in hell of getting some after lunchtime. AA, AAA, D, C and those 9V blocky ones. AA are only 1700mAh so might be a little low for high intensity uses like digicams but they're only €2.99 for four so you can buy a small mountain of the things cheaply if you like. Still a step above the 1000mAh ones I was buying a decade ago. The roughly equivalent Duracell 1800mAh rechargables are currently €14.99 in Argos.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

They have chargers €6.99?
    it can also discharge fully to extend battery life.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Oops, chargers too, missed that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

These are handy for all the kids gizmos.

I've bought a couple of chargers over the last while and nearly all of them don't have an indicator when the batteries are full charged, and don't fully charge the batteries. This was driving me nuts.

However I bought a 4xAA charger on special in Maplins recently and its brilliant. Its giving me a full charge and the lights go out when the batteries are full charged. Its a vanson v-6833b. Was 15.99 but is now 24.99 I think.

Advertisement